Chapter 85: Angering Liu Shuhan

The concubine of Tanglin Houfu braved the rain to kneel and beg for sackcloth, knocked her head and touched the wife of the head of the Murong family, and finally made up for the mistake made by the second lady of Tanglin Hou, and the matter of seeking sackcloth filial piety soon spread throughout the Hou Mansion, and it is said that Tanglin Hou personally served Aunt Sun Jing, who was cold and hot, all night, and did not pretend to be others until the next day.

"Slut, I actually took advantage of my inconvenience to come forward to seduce Hou Ye, slut, all are slut..."

"Uh-huh

..." The news came to the main courtyard, Liu Shuhan was so angry that she smashed everything that could be smashed in the room, in order to gain a good name over the years, she took the initiative to include several concubines for Tanglin Hou, but under her thunderous wrist, they were all suppressed obediently, and there was no longer a picture of concubines competing for favors in the long room of the Hou Mansion, and the eldest aunt Sun Jing faded out of everyone's sight after the miscarriage that year, hiding in the Buddhist hall added to her courtyard like an invisible person, who took advantage of the situation to compete for favor Liu Shuhan did not feel strange, but she was greatly unexpected to him.

Because of this, she will be even more angry at this time.

"Madam, why are you sitting on the ground, get up quickly."

Hearing the sound of smashing things, the big maid Huaizhi pushed the door in, saw that she was sitting in the debris all over the ground, and hurriedly rushed up with another big maid Yang Zhi to help her to sit on a chair, with the skilled cooperation of the two, the house was quickly cleaned up and renewed.

"Mom, did you smash something?"

Shen Qiang came with a green branch, and walked towards the lost mother with a little dissatisfaction: "Didn't you let us all be safe?" Why can't you hold your breath yourself? If my father finds out, how can we take back the power of the family? The second room finally did not do things well, but also offended the Murong family, poked out a huge basket, overnight became the laughing stock of the major families, the father took back the middle feed in a fit of anger, it was a good time for them to recapture, when he and his brother went to find his father, he also seemed to have intentionally relieved his mother's grounding and let him take charge of the Hou Mansion again, if the news came out at this time that he was frantically smashing things in the yard, his father was afraid that he would rather give it to the third room than return it to the mother.

"Rose..."

Seeing her daughter, Liu Shuhan opened his arms fiercely and hugged him, buried in his shoulder socket throbbing and tears of sorrow, she knew that she was anxious, there was a loss of proportion, this kind of thing should not appear on her, but since the fight broke Wei Zeqian, she took a step into the clouds, controlled the entire backyard, no one dared to compete with him anymore, although he and Hou Ye have no husband and wife relationship over the years, but for the sake of the two children, the respect that should be given to her, he will still give, she is also used to the feeling of being alone in his eyes, who ever thought, At the critical moment when she was about to regain the power of the middle feed, the unknown Sun Jing suddenly inserted a kick, and Hou Ye personally took care of her all night, all night!

Adventist "Tsk... Worthy of being Mrs. Hou, her temper is not small, I don't know if Sun Jing really gets the right to give in, what kind of anger will she become? The rain was pouring outside, and Shen Liang, who was idle and had nothing to do, leaned lazily against the window, and the matter on the other side of the main courtyard soon passed into his ears.

"I still didn't believe it when you said it yesterday, but now it seems that the eldest aunt also has means."

Otherwise, how could he leave Hou Ye in her courtyard all night?