Chapter 184: Deducing the Truth

"Did you find out something?"

Thinking that he had asked them to investigate the truth about his father's death not long ago, Shen Liang frowned, if not, how could Zheng Wei suddenly ask such a question?

"Yes and no. Retracting his gaze towards Shen Da, Zheng Wei hugged his fist at Shen Liang and said: "Lord Monarch, this is the second thing we want to say, some time ago you asked us to check the blood collapse of Mrs. Hou, we found that almost all the people who may know the truth back then were no longer in Hou's mansion, and the subordinates who were sent out without exception were all dead or missing, including the three stable women of that year, and those who you said took care of you when you were a child, and were driven out one after another."

Just when we were helpless, we suddenly heard a very strange thing, on the first day when the lord you were born, Mrs. Hou's blood collapse, a village in the eastern suburbs of the capital also died of blood collapse, originally this should not be strange, the birth of twin children is difficult, difficult to give birth to blood collapse of the big people, the blame is strange, those villagers said, that family is extremely poor, can marry a daughter-in-law and children do not know what kind of luck, on weekdays the family is very rare him , but they hastily buried him on the night of his death, and later the whole family moved away.

Some people say that they made a windfall and bought a house in the imperial city, some people said that they were afraid of being killed, and some people said that they were unwilling to touch the scene and hurt, so they chose to leave, how the truth is not the point, the point is that that night, someone saw a carriage driving into their backyard, Yuan Shao saved more thoughts, personally went to meet the person, and painted the carriage engraved with the Hou Mansion, the Liu family, the Taishi Mansion, and even the Zhao family Lu family emblem for him to recall and identify, He pointed out at a glance that the carriage that entered the family's courtyard that night belonged to the Liu family.

Speaking of this, Zheng Wei stopped to take a breath and continued: "Based on the above, I boldly made a hypothesis, maybe Mrs. Hou did not die that year, General Shen, the corpse you saw is likely to be the Shuang'er who died of blood collapse on the first day, but it was just changed into the appearance of Mrs. Hou, which can also explain why the old lady was in a hurry to bury him before Shen Ruiting went back." 

"Of course, they are in a hurry to let Wei Zeqian be buried because they killed Wei Zeqian and don't want people to see the real cause of his death, but in this case, what is the explanation for the corpse of Shuang'er?

"Touch..." Shen Da did not stand firmly, directly fell on the chair, Huo Yelin quickly leaned up to hold his hand, on the other side of Shen Liang's body also exuded a cold and penetrating aura, Pei Yuanxian hugged his shoulders worriedly: "Liangliang, don't be like this, I..."

Ma sent a letter to Yuan Shao, asking him to take someone to Shen's grave and dig up the body to see. Suddenly waved away Pei Yuanxi, Shen Liang trembled with anger, if everything is really as Zheng Wei guessed, then where is Daddy? Is he still alive after all these years? If he lived, how did he survive? With the old godly mother and Liu Shuhan hating him so much that they did not hesitate to try to kill him, coupled with their usual ruthless methods, Dad was afraid that it was...

Shen Liang shook his head suddenly, and his soul seemed to tremble with his body.

"Yes. Zheng Han bowed and threw Xiao Yu a look, and the latter immediately went out.

"Liangliang, is Daddy really... Still alive?

Shen Da's eyes were red, and his voice was choked, he could also think of things that Shen Liang could think of, and he also did not dare to let himself think deeply, the consequences were too cruel for them to bear.