Chapter 144: Shen Liang's Last Move--Deterrence

"Zhao Lan, Benhou reminded you for the last time, this is Tanglin Houfu, and I am the master."

Shen Ruiting, who recovered a little, was full of disgust, that is, they, even if they gave Shen Liang a desperate medicine, they actually pulled him to force Shen Liang together, this matter is not over, he will definitely not give up.

"Uncle..." had never been yelled at by Shen Ruiting like this, Zhao Lan subconsciously turned his head, but after seeing his disgust clearly, he coldly remembered the matter of the Peerless Medicine, and all the words were stuck in the deepest part of his throat.

Without paying any more attention to her, Shen Ruiting raised his head and said, "Say, tell everything you know, don't hide a word." 

To two bedrooms and three rooms, even the old lady, Shen Ruiting is a little chilled, the old lady is not his biological mother, just his concubine, he also knows that she is partial, but for the sake of her childhood and his father's advice before death, no matter how much she prefers two rooms and three rooms over the years, and even forces him to marry Liu Shuhan, he still treats her like a mother, filial piety everywhere, and everything must be done! The matter of the misfortune of the stars, it is clear that there are two people who have the motive and ability, and he only suspects Liu Shuhan, but he never dreamed that she could even do such a vicious thing as giving Shen Liang a supreme medicine, if a shuang'er can't give birth, what is the meaning of his life?

"Yes, Uncle.

Shen Hui hugged his fist and bowed, bowed his head against the gaze of Zhao Lan and others, and said: "Last night, when I got up at night, I heard footsteps outside, and I was quite anxious, so I curiously followed the sound and went out to look, but I didn't expect to see the eighth sister enter the fifth brother's room, the fifth brother and the eighth sister are incompatible with everyone in the house knows, I thought that the eighth sister came to trouble the fifth brother, and was about to say to persuade them, but then I saw another person, Although he was dressed in disguise, I had seen him from a distance several times before, and just as I was wondering, there was a sudden sharp pain in the back of my neck, and by the time I woke up, it was this morning. These words were taught by Shaking Light, and it was only now that Shen Hui realized how deep Shen Liang's city was, and he had even guessed that Shen Qiao might be climbing and biting indiscriminately, and I was afraid that leaving his life was for this moment.

"Who is that person?

Shen Ruiting's eyes sank, many people present quietly pricked up their ears, Shen Hui raised his head to look at Zhao Lan and the others, and lowered his head and said: "And the prince!"

"What?!

"No, it's not, ahhhh It's not..." Hearing this, Shen Ruiting jumped up, everyone's eyes widened in disbelief, Shen Qiao seemed to have thought of something, and the whole person began to scream madly again, so far, fools know who said it is true.

"Shen Hui, you dare to talk nonsense, I tore you..." Seeing that his daughter was crazy again, Zhao Lan rushed over excitedly, shaking the light but flashing to block his way, Shen Hui's anxious explanation then sounded: "I didn't lie, if my mother didn't believe it, she could let people examine the back of my neck, and now it still stings, presumably there should be traces, that person is Prince Jian, I saw with my own eyes that he followed the eighth sister into that room.

"You're a little beast..."

"Enough, Zhao Lan, if you are no longer vexatious, you will blame Benhou for asking for family law."

Shen Ruiting couldn't bear it, after drinking back Zhao Lan, he ignored Shen Qiao, who was screaming madly again, and threw Shen Xiang a look, who instantly realized it, and walked over to personally check the back of Shen Hui's neck: "Hou Ye, the back of the third young master's neck is indeed red and swollen, looking at this trace, it should have been slashed with a hand knife from behind."