Chapter 142: Madness Climbing Falsehood

"Sir..."

Everyone was frightened by Shen Liang's sudden fierceness, and Zhao Lan, who was the first to return to God, shouted and pounced: "Chuanfu doctor, quickly pass on the fufu doctor... Sir, how are you..." Holding his still bleeding hand, Zhao Lan's tears fell down like a thread, Shen Liang was too ruthless, Shen Ruiqing's palm was directly stabbed in a blood hole.

"Doctor. Shen Ruiting, who also came back to his senses, had a dark face, his eyes looked at Shen Liang who committed the murder quite obscurely, he wanted to say something, but he opened his mouth but didn't say anything, the hall fell into a strange silence again, after the government doctor came, a pass of medicine bandage, it is estimated that Shen Ruiqing, who had never been injured, had a face full of cold sweat at the corners of his forehead, and his body seemed to be trembling slightly.

"Uncle, Shen Liang is so rebellious and unfilial, do you really care? He dared to stab my family master in front of you, what else can't he do? If you don't give us justice, I'll go to Jingzhaofu to beat the drum and sound the grievances!" Looking at her husband worriedly, Zhao Lan hugged her daughter's tear-stained low roar, the little beast deceived people too much, she would definitely not spare him lightly.

Shen Ruiting frowned almost undetectably, but Shen Liang sneered before he spoke: "Drumming? You should go, Zhao Lan, regardless of why Shen Qiao appeared in my room for no reason, what was the purpose of this morning, when a group of you ran to my room in bright clothes? Don't talk to me about the calf that makes me get up, even if you think I'm disrespectful, how can you surrender your status to those who praise yourself as noble? And, we haven't returned yet, why did the scandal of my private meeting with my lover at Sangkokuji spread throughout the Imperial City? If there is no connection between this, a fool will not believe it, right? In addition, the old lady is obviously still recuperating, and suddenly let us all go to Xiangguo Temple to put on incense, before and after linked, but everyone who has a little brain, should have noticed something, to go to Jingzhaofu, right? I'll be with you to the end! "

Since he dares to stab Shen Ruiqing, there will be no back moves, they really dare to stab out, and they will not shout blindly here, now the old godly woman is unconscious, whether he can still be a director after waking up is still unknown, the only one who can decide for them is Shen Ruiting, Zhao Lan seems impulsive, but he is actually very calm, his threat, what he catches is that Shen Ruiting does not want to make things bigger and make the Houfu more humiliated, of course, There is also Shen Ruiting's hostility towards him.

"You... Okay, then we'll go to Jingzhaofu.

Zhao Lan's pupils shrank, and after looking at Shen Ruiting, he looked open, but...

"No, I'm not going, I'm not going..." The one who dismantled her was Shen Qiao nestled in his arms, her spirit suffered a serious blow, and she couldn't tell whether Zhao Lan was sincere or false, as long as she thought that her humiliating things would be spread out in the public hall for judgment, she couldn't control her strong fear in her heart.

"Qiao'er..." In other words, being demolished like this, even if it is her own daughter, Zhao Lan will be angry, but now seeing her appearance, feeling her body in her arms trembling, Zhao Lan has no other emotions except hugging her painful tears, let alone say any accusatory words.

"Enough.

Shen Ruiting roared angrily: "Since you say that Shen Liang harmed Shen Qiao, then you first come up with evidence, Shen Qiao, let me ask you, how did you run to Shen Liang's room?" 

You can't know again, can you?

Under his inquiry, everyone's eyes couldn't help but look over, and Shen Qiao hugged Zhao Lan and shivered, unable to say a word.