Chapter 183: Found the Chamber of Secrets

After agreeing on the plan, Shen Liang took advantage of the time to visit Xiao Yu to convey his meaning to Zheng Handan, and Zheng Han soon notified Lei Zhen, who had gone on a mission, and at night they received the news that Zhao Qing, the general of the State of Chu, was in trouble, Shen Da was poisoned and died, Huo Yelin lost his love general, and the news of vomiting blood and falling down spread in a hurry, and a white banner was raised on the city tower, and faintly and the mournful cries of the soldiers came out of the city, and everything seemed to be like the real thing.

The State of Chu really hit the plan, the spies returned, and in the afternoon of the same day, the border city of the State of Chu began to deploy troops, and after another two days, He Chengfeng stayed in the border city as they expected, and Zhao Qing, who had been troubled by his stomach, stayed in the border city and personally led a hundred thousand army to attack, Kaiyang Tianxuan led 80,000 soldiers from the front to face the battle, without seeing Huo Yelin, the morale of the army of the State of Chu was greatly boosted, and it seemed to be more courageous than ever.

But their bravery did not last long, legend has it that Huo Yelin, who was sick in bed, appeared in their rear in less than an hour after the battle between the two armies, and together with the 80,000 soldiers in front of them, he Chengfeng was not only not chaotic, but overjoyed, and quickly ordered someone to send an order to Zhao Qing, let him send troops to attack from the rear, capture Huo Yelin alive, who knows, the news of Zhao Qing's death came from the border city, and the soldiers who remained in the border city were leaderless, Unable to organize an effective attack at all, the Chu army was in chaos, and was forced to retreat to the desert, the battle lasted for a whole day and a night, the bones of the generals and soldiers of the two armies were piled up, and the ground was dyed blood red, and finally ended with the annihilation of more than 50,000 people of the Chu army by Great Qin, the only pity was that He Chengfeng ran away.

After this battle, the Chu army suffered heavy casualties, several tiger generals under He Chengfeng were all damaged, and I am afraid that they would not be able to fight again within a year or two, Huo Yelin let people rush eight hundred li to report the victory, and at the same time play the emperor, Shen Da needed to return to the imperial city to recuperate, and the army returned to the dynasty in a few days.

After a beautiful victory, Huo Yelin ordered to reward the whole army, and Shen Da, whose wounds had been removed, also went out together, these days Shen Liang was under the supervision of Pei Yuanxi, he couldn't go anywhere, stayed in bed all day, and the injury between his legs was almost better, but there was still a little scab in the place where he was more ruthless, and Pei Yuanxian still didn't allow him to get out of bed.

"Master Wangye, you won't just look at me like this until you go back, will you? Shen Liang was lying on the bed without a straight shape, his legs were bent back, bored back and forth, came to Ding'an City for seven days, don't say out of the house, he didn't even have a good visit to the marshal's mansion, and he didn't know what Pei Yuanxian was busy with in the past two days, although he kept looking at him like a cell head, the fold in his hand was not broken for a moment.

"Every inch of Ding'an City is soaked with blood, don't you smell the disgusting smell of blood in the air? There is nothing to see, and when your injuries are healed, King Ben will take you to other cities to play. Looking up from the pile of folds, Pei Yuanxian said with a spoiled smile.

"I don't want to play, I just want to go out and walk, you try to be locked up in the house all day?
Holding his head with both hands, Shen Liang said depressedly, at first he still carried him to his brother's room next door every day, and then his brother was able to get out of bed and move, simply his brother came to see him, and he was not even allowed to get out of bed.

"Isn't King Ben always with you? "

He hasn't left his sight these days.

"Do you call that companion?" It's clearly surveillance.

Shen turned his head in a puffy air, and after a while, he rolled around on the bed boredly: "Speaking of Lord Wangye, what are you busy with?" Do you need my help?

"Alas..."

Seeing that he seemed to be really bored, Pei Yuanxian put down the fold he saw in his hand and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed, his hand lightly on his waist: "You, originally the foundation of the body is not good, the injuries on the body are not complete, and I don't know how to cherish a little, and I want to make King Ben feel distressed, right?"

"What's so serious, the injury is almost completely healed, and the poor physical foundation can not be made up for in a day or two."

Shen Liang got up and threw himself on him: "We can go back in two days, right?" What do you say my brother and sister-in-law will do when they go back? "

Look at their sticky and sticky appearance, I'm afraid they won't separate, but the dignified Huo Shuai lives directly in the Hou Mansion, don't say that the emperor is not at ease, I'm afraid there will be a lot of discussion outside, but if the emperor is allowed to marry, you must disclose the secret that your sister-in-law is Shuang'er, and then the emperor will severely punish and return the two words, I am afraid that the military power in his hands will be handed over in full."

"You should ask your brother and second brother about this, Ben Wang is not a roundworm in their stomach, how can you guess what they will do?" Pampering his nose, Pei Yuanxian patted his butt, signaled him to straddle his lap, Shen Liang did not twist, obediently did so, and his hands were still intimately wrapped around his neck: "Guess, it's idle anyway."

"According to my understanding of the second eldest man, he is unlikely to be wronged by himself, the biggest possibility should be to choose a showdown with the emperor, now that he has made an unearthly achievement, at least he can ensure that there is no war in the northwest border within three years, even if the emperor knows the truth, he does not dare to take him, unless he wants to chill the heart of the 300,000 northwest army."