Chapter 152: Check the Shop

No matter how chaotic the Hou Mansion is with Shen Liang, now he just needs to wait and see, stay on the side and watch a good show, in three moments, Shen Liang Pei Yuanxian went out together again, one of the two went to Luofengju, the other went to Jiulipu, Jiulipu is located in the eastern outer city, the street closest to the city gate, most of the people gathered here are some people living in the middle and lower classes, the security environment is not comparable to the inner city in all aspects, and at the same time, there are more refugees gathered here.

Shen Liang's shop in Jiuli was near the end of the city gate, the shop was quite large, and there was a small courtyard with a patio behind, which had two bedrooms and three warehouses, and outside to the direction of the city gate was a large open space, at this time there were full of refugees, and the guards and soldiers of Jingzhaofu would patrol from time to time, first to prevent them from making trouble, and second to ensure that if someone died, the corpse would be immediately cleaned up, so as not to cause more serious plague and other problems.

After starting to act separately in the morning, Xiang Zhuo took two entourage, and spent a few steamed buns to hire a few refugees with neat hands and feet, and cleaned the shop inside and out, and at about the same time, a large number of things purchased by Yang Tianyu and Wei Tan were also sent, and under their upside down, the empty shop was successively added a lot of things, almost new.

"It's a good job. Shen Shi was two moments, Shen Liang jumped off the carriage the first time he did not hesitate to admire, there was a large cabinet in the shop, as well as several tables and a few large pots, steamers and everything, large thick bowls full of several baskets, all stacked in the corner, there should be almost everything, now they are arranging those things one by one.

"Then you need to say that we can't do it properly? Xiang Zhuo swept away the gorgeousness of the weekdays, changed into a coarse cotton coat, wrapped a blue square scarf around his head, and held a chicken feather duster in his hand, which looked a little funny, but it was quite cute.

"I heard Xie Yan say that your side is surprisingly smooth? Yang Tianyu, who was also busy and alive, also turned his head and greeted, these young masters, they don't even wear their own clothes on weekdays, but now they are working, and they are all quite elegant.

"Well, the head of the Murong family is a heroic and benevolent person, and when he heard that we were going to do good deeds, he not only promised to supply us with grain at the purchase price for a long time in the future, but also sponsored 10,000 stone brown rice and 3,000 catties of cornmeal, which should be sent later."

Shen Liang said while walking in here to look there and see, after reading outside, he went inside, and he was quite satisfied with the area and structure of the shop, Yang Tianyu and Xiang Zhuo also temporarily put down their work and followed: "Less come, we all heard Xie Yan, Murong family master did not give so much at that time, it was you lion who opened his mouth, and people gave nearly double."

When they knew this, they were all a little afraid, and at the same time they couldn't help but admire Shen Liang's boldness, of course, this premise was that they didn't know that Shen Liang and Murong Hai knew each other.

"Doubled more?

Shen Liang glanced at them obliquely, and shook his head a little helplessly, these young masters, still don't understand firewood, rice, oil and salt, the price of rice is several times higher than brown rice, white flour is not much more expensive than cornmeal, he doubled every thing not only did not make Murong Hai pay more, but also saved him a lot.

"What do you mean? Isn't it? Seeing this, Xiang Zhuo and Yang Tianyu looked at each other, both a little inexplicable, and Shen Liang didn't bother to explain to them: "Isn't it bad to double the double?"