Chapter 165: Enke opens the exam, Shen Qiao marries

It is certainly impossible for outsiders to know what happened in the fourth prince's mansion early in the morning, this day, not only the day Shen Qiao got married, but also the day of Enke's examination, most people's attention is on this, last year's scientific examination fraud case is widely involved, I don't know how many people died, this time the Holy Will opened Enke, the emperor appointed Zeng Ge Lao, Zhao Ge Lao and the imperial master personally presided, must put an end to all fraud.

The scientific examination is scheduled to start at the end of the hour, and the candidates who take the examination at the hour of the hour will have to queue up for inspection, so that before the hour of the hour, there is already a sea of people outside the tribute courtyard, except for the candidates, their families and servants are all crowded here, fortunately, Zeng Ge has the foresight to invite the emperor long ago, and last night dispatched a royal army to maintain order, although the scene looks chaotic, but there is no dispute.

"Yunxi, just go to the test with a normal heart, it doesn't matter if you can continue the glory of the Lord of the Six Songs.

Fu Ying, who was also among the crowd, pulled Fu Yunxi's gentle advice, he no longer expected his son to get ahead, as long as he was safe.

"Well, I know, dad, go back quickly, I can't leave you there, when I get to high school, I'll tell you personally."

Looking at his father, who was already healthy, Fu Yunxi also smiled normally, in fact, since Shen Liang was willing to cancel the agreement between them, even if his father did not go to the re-advent courtyard to serve him, he should not object, but with his ability, how could he not see that his father was doing well and happy? Even so, there was no need for him to propose to Shen Liang and let his father go home.

"Okay, I..."

As the father and son were talking, a small man dressed in a small house suddenly squeezed over, Fu Ying looked at him strangely, Fu Yunxi recognized him as Xie Yan's little house at a glance: "Your young master is here?" 

"Yes.

After a polite salute, the young master said: "The young master originally wanted to come in person, but there are too many people here, so let the little one come and tell Fu Gongzi, I wish Fu Gongzi a pen like a god, high school Kuiyuan!"

"Thank you for me, son-in-law."

Fu Yunxi bent down slightly, and the small house saluted again before turning to leave, Fu Ying looked at the back that disappeared into the crowd and asked suspiciously: "Whose small house?" "

It seems that it should be from a large family, and the door is not low."

"Xie Ge's old concubine Sun Xie Yan's entourage. "

Fu Yunxi did not hide it, Xie Yan's talent is appreciated by him, to say that he has no good impression of him, it must be a lie, but when it comes to talking about marriage, it is absolutely impossible, now he does not have that plan.

"Thanks? "

Isn't it one of Liangliang's partners?

At the front end, Shen Liang suddenly asked him if he was in a hurry to ask Yunxi for a daughter-in-law, and Fu Ying couldn't help but frown: "Yunxi, you and him..."

"I have nothing with him, dad, I don't want to think about those things now, and interacting with Xie Yan is simply appreciating his talent, and by the way, he can also hook up with Shen Liang."

Seeing what he was thinking at a glance, Fu Yunxi quickly leaned over and whispered, he didn't want his father to start taking Xie Yan as a daughter-in-law from now on.