Chapter 162: The Fourth Prince's Mansion Greets the Family

Tanglin Houfu, the fourth prince and the prince have sent people to come, after a hectic call, the entire Hou Mansion has become active, even if the fourth prince only sent two small palanquins to greet the family, he has not appeared, Shen Qiang Shen Jing's dowry is unlikely to be less, especially Shen Qiang, Shen Xiao yesterday could move most of the treasure of the treasury of the Hou Mansion.

Looking at the boxes of dowry carried out of the Hou Mansion, Sun Jing tightened the veil in her hand, but after thinking that Shen Jing was pregnant, and Shen Qiang had nothing, her uncomfortable heart seemed to be a little better, after a woman married, only the heir was always the most important.

"Niang..." Shen Qiang, who had already put on her wedding dress, was so aggrieved that she burst into tears, no matter how she was also a concubine of the Hou Mansion, the fourth prince actually sent her with a small palanquin, how would she go out to meet people in the future? It would be a shame she would never be able to erase for the rest of her life.

"Okay, who can blame you for being stupid? "

Being a little irritable by her crying, Liu Shuhan's tone is not very good, her baby daughter was bullied like this, can she feel comfortable in her heart? But what can she do? Qiang'er was designed to ruin her innocence, even if it is good to rely on the head of the fourth prince, can they really go to the fourth prince to theorize? Until now, he has not found out who is the person who led that matter, in case the other party stabs out, let alone the side concubine, the emperor and the fourth prince may kill them.

Thinking of the mastermind behind that matter, Liu Shuhan's face darkened a little, at first he subconsciously suspected that it must be Shen Liang, but then he thought about it and felt wrong, if Shen Liang designed to let Shen Hui ruin Qiang'er's innocence, how could he send them to the bed of the fourth prince? On that day, there were too many people who had the ability to do this without knowing it, and she really couldn't find out.

"Niang is right, the Fourth Prince's Mansion is not as smart as the Hou Mansion, you have to be smarter in the future, otherwise you don't know how to die." "

In the past, Shen Xiao hurt this sister the most, but now his temperament has changed greatly, although he will not hurt her anymore, he will not always be soft-spoken. It was successively disliked by his mother and brother, Shen Qiang felt even more aggrieved, tears fell straight, Liu Shuhan was always distressed, helplessly held his face to wipe away his tears for him: "Don't cry, Niang and Xiao'er are also for your good, no matter how you entered the Fourth Prince's Mansion, now he has no concubine, with your appearance and talent, as long as you are a little smarter, it is not easy to get the favor of the Fourth Prince?" If you can give birth to his eldest son, it is not impossible to correct you, once you become the fourth prince's concubine, who else will remember those messy things? "

Liu Shuhan can also be regarded as an experience talk, was he brilliant when he entered the Hou Mansion? Later, it was not the noble Mrs. Hou? Although she is temporarily at a disadvantage because of the little beast's assassination, she believes that the little beast will soon be arrogant, and he will still be the only mistress of the Hou Mansion in the future.

"Well, ma'am, I see.

Shen Qiang nodded with tears in her eyes, and Liu Shuhan picked up a small wooden box on the table and handed it to her: "Put this away, take it before you have sex with the fourth prince, and ensure that you can get pregnant in one fell swoop."

"Thank you, ma'am. Taking the wooden box, Shen Qiang opened it casually, and inside lay a pill the size of a pea and red as blood: "Mom, what is this?"

"It's called pregnancy, it was developed by a small tribe in the deep mountains in the southwest, it never flows out, it can make a woman 100% pregnant after having sex, and your uncle only found three for me that year, and this is the last one." "