Chapter 101: The Last Scene

The battle posed by the Qingping Royal Mansion secretly did not know how many people beat their chests and feet in anger, but when they thought of Pei Yuanjian, they couldn't cross for a few days, maybe they would braided before they got married, and they felt a little comforted, it is estimated that they would never dream that Pei Yuanxian would not die, but at this time they were still holding the beautiful princess you and me, with affection.

"The emperor is afraid that he will go crazy this time, in the future, it is best to take a few more people when you go out, and arrange it in the light and in the dark."

The two chatted for a while, Pei Yuanxian couldn't help but become serious, the holy decree has been issued, and it has been announced to the world, there is no reason to change the order at night, and even the emperor has to be happy for them in the open, but what he will do in private is difficult to predict, as the saying goes, open guns are easy to dodge and difficult to defend against hidden arrows, and before the bloody yang on his body is not solved, they are not convenient to clash with it head-on.

"I know, you have to be careful yourself, he doesn't necessarily only target me, don't forget, the blood residue yang on your body has not yet been solved, it is much easier to kill you than me."

Yesterday, after flipping through the medical books all day, Shen Liang also realized the tricky of the blood residual yang, the detoxification method has not yet been understood, only researched a stronger medicine to stop bleeding, if the emperor aimed at this and sent someone to assassinate behind his back, he would not be able to die no matter how many lives he had.

"Huh!"

Pei Yuanxian sneered: "If he really dares to target me, I will dare to collect as much as he comes, and this king wants to see how many secret guards he has raised in private." Whether it is the emperor or the prince and nobles, each family privately raises a different number of dark guards, specially responsible for solving some things that are inconvenient to solve on the table, the Qingping Royal Mansion is the same, the iron armor guard is divided into the light department and the dark part, the light department is known to others 100,000 fine, how many people in the dark part, except for Pei Yuanxian and Tianshu and others, basically no one knows, and even many people do not even know the existence of the dark part.

"Self-confidence is a good thing, excessive self-confidence is arrogance, after all, people are emperors, the background is definitely not shallow, and more precautions will not go wrong."

Shaking his head angrily, Shen Liang simply talked about another topic: "I may not be able to come in the next few days, the scientific examination fraud case has been tried to the most critical part, this rain is almost stopped, the people in the second room and third room of the Shen family may not be able to stand it, if you don't want to be too bored, then get better early, maybe you can catch a good show or two." The scientific examination fraud case, it is not only Wen Yuan who collapsed, he has been waiting for a long time, as for the second room and the third room, looking at Shen Qiao's reaction last night, I am afraid that it is impossible to be silent anymore, but Liu Shuhan's mother and son should watch the fire from the other side, sitting and waiting for the benefits of the fisherman, afraid that they will soon have no leisure.

"How? Are you really going to make them hurt?

Pei Yuanxian looked down at him, his eyebrows raised slightly, staring at him for so long, he knew very well that in the affairs of those people in the Shen family, Liang Liang generally did not say nonsense, since he said so, there must be a big move.

"Well, it has been arranged for a long time, just waiting for the net to be closed in the next few days."

"Then the king has to quickly recuperate his body."