Chapter 150: Cool, Worth It

"Others are definitely not easy to buy, but we are fine, after all, we have excellent cooperative relations with many merchants in the neighboring countries nearby, and we also have special caravans and routes in terms of transportation, and we should also take care of them very well."

In this point alone, Murong Hai is quite confident, the Murong family has been heirloom for a hundred years, and it is not just a lot of money.

"It's worthy of the Murong family.

Shen Liang gave a thumbs up sincerely, Murong Hai waved his hand modestly, and said that the two had already entered the courtyard of the main courtyard, Murong Yun, who was still lying lifeless on the bed last time, was waiting at the door at this time, seeing them coming, a smile immediately appeared on his face, although he still looked very slender and thin, but his complexion was much better, and the person also seemed to have more spirit.

"Mrs. Murong.

"Young Master Shen, come in and sit down quickly." Walking closer, Shen Liang took the initiative to bow down to greet, and Murong Yun greeted him into the house happily and enthusiastically: "I don't know what Shen Gongzi likes to eat, I asked the small kitchen to prepare a little, I hope Shen Gongzi can like it." His so-called preparation was that the table in front of them was full of large tables of snacks, all of which were different.

Shen Liang couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth: "Mrs. Murong is too polite."

"Yes, don't stand, sit down."

Murong Yun was like a loving elder, enthusiastically pulled him to sit down, Murong Hai followed him with a smile on his face the whole time, even if he didn't say anything, he could see from his face that he was full of love for Murong Yun.

"Mrs. Murong doesn't need to be polite, I'll help you take the pulse first." Seeing that he still wanted to bring him snacks, Shen Liang hurriedly stopped it, he was about to have lunch, and he did not have the habit of eating dim sum, and he had always been insensitive to those fine things.

"Okay, trouble Shen Gongzi. Hearing this, Murong Yun rolled up his sleeve and stretched out his hand, Shen Liang put his hand on his pulse, and after a moment withdrew his hand and smiled: "Not bad, the recovery is even better than I expected, if it goes on like this, I promise that it will be no problem for Madam Murong to live for another few decades."

 "The world smells of money, but who can say that money is bad? Just like Murong Yun, if he had no money, he would have been buried deep in the loess at this time, how could he still sit here and laugh.

"That's wonderful, Young Master Shen, thank you! The husband and wife looked at each other, and Murong Yun thanked him with red eyes.

"Mrs. Murong is polite, I still have friends waiting outside, I will leave today, and I will come back to bother me later when I have time." 

"Everything that needs to be done is done, Shen Liang is also ready to go back, their family Wang Ye can repeatedly order him to accompany him to lunch at noon, and if he doesn't return, it is estimated that he doesn't care about him again, the grand prince is even more stingy than the woman's family."

"This..."

Murong Yun looked reluctant, he really liked Shen Liang, and wanted to do something to thank him, but... Every time Shen Liang came and went in a hurry, not giving him a chance at all.

"These dim sums look pretty good, Mrs. Murong doesn't mind if I bring some back, right?"

Looking at his thoughts, Shen Liang swept his gaze and pointed to the snacks on the table and spoke.