Chapter 4: Pei Yuanxian, King of Qingping

"Cut them off!"

On the official road of the Baili Mountains outside the Imperial City, several horses were running fast with a speeding carriage, and the fork in the road ahead was only a few hundred meters away from them.

"Cool!"

Qi Xuan, who was driving the carriage, could not be afraid, but Qi Yue grasped Shen Liang's clothes.

"Leave them alone, hurry up."

"Snapping..."

The whip continued to swing, hitting the horse's buttocks constantly, and the pain prompted the strong horse's hooves to fly and the mud on the road to splash.

"Dog Day, kill the groom!"

Seeing that they were getting closer and closer to the fork in the road, the bandits were furious, and the bandits who were driving alongside them raised the cold blade in their hands and slashed at Qi Xuan.

"Qi Xuan! Well..."

"Cool!"

Shen Liang's pupils shrunk, and without even thinking about it, he pulled Qi Xuan over, but his arm was cut by the blade with a long bloody opening, the blood splashed instantly, Qi Yue Qi Xuan was all a little frightened, but Shen Liang only frowned slightly, and did not even look at the bleeding wound: "Don't be distracted, tighten the reins." Compared

with being cut off and his eyes were cut off before he died in his previous life, this pain was really nothing.

"Hmm."

Qi Xuan nodded tearfully and tightened the reins again, Qi Yueqiang endured the sadness and tore off a piece of clothing, shaking his hands to help Shen Liang bandage.

"Kill them! Fast! "Drive, drive..."

Seeing the situation, the bandits simply did not stop doing nothing, ready to slaughter them all, but the sound of galloping horses' hooves suddenly sounded, and in a few moments, a group of more than a dozen light horses galloped out from the fork in the road less than a hundred meters ahead, unified black horses, unified black armor, and a regular army at a glance.

"Iron Armor?!"

"No, withdraw!"

Shen Liang and the bandits exclaimed at the same time, the difference was only that the bandits had a loud voice and did not choose a path, while Shen Liang looked deeply at the approaching ironclad guards, and the exclamations were so small that only Qi Yue Qi Xuan could hear them.

"Kill!"

These ironclad guards are well-trained, they can see the identity of those bandits at a glance, and directly kill them without asking the reason, the ironclad guards are the most elite and mysterious army of the Qin Dynasty, they do not often move, once they move, they will inevitably flow into rivers of blood, corpses and bones into mountains, where they fight, the pieces of armor are not left, the grass and trees are not born, and the bandits who occupy the land as kings are their opponents?

"Cool!"

The carriage had stopped, watching the murderous killing of the Iron Armor Guard, Qi Yue Qi Xuan, who had never seen such a battle, nervously grabbed the corner of Shen Liang's clothes.

"We're all right."

In contrast, Shen Liang seemed much calmer, no, saying that he was calm was a bit insulting to him, looking at the killing in front of him, he did not fluctuate at all, as if he had long been accustomed to such bloodshed.

"Who are you?"

Not long after, two columns of military horses came out of the fork in the road, surrounded by a huge and gorgeous carriage in the middle, the open ironclad guard sat on the horse and looked at them expressionlessly, exuding an extremely unfriendly atmosphere, Qi Yue Qi Xuan was still young after all, and he did not have much insight, it was inevitable that he would shrink a little, but Shen Liang calmly raised his head, glanced at him lightly, and his gaze moved to the carriage not far away.