Chapter 7: The Cunning Mother and Daughter

"Fifth, brother..."

Shen Liang's hatred was too much, Shen Qiang felt it even if she was dull, after a brief shock, Shen Qiang had a calculation in her heart, pretended to shrink her neck, and her eyes quickly turned red.

"The seventh sister looks more and more delicate, and I almost don't recognize it."

Still want to use the power of public opinion?

Shen Liang's lips were ticked, and the smile mark climbed up his cheek, not the person who looked directly at him, it was impossible to find that his smile did not extend to the bottom of his eyes.

"The fifth brother also..." Obviously, he did not expect Shen Liang's transformation to be so fast, Shen Qiang still wanted to add another fire, but Shen Liang turned to Liu Shuhan with a smile on his face: "Mother, I don't know if my father is at home?" 

"Something happened in the Imperial City recently, your father has not returned from Yamen, cool ... Little Five is looking for him for something? Or should I have someone go to the gate and ask him to come back?

Because Shen Qiang suddenly interrupted, Liu Shuhan also returned to normal, still looking like a loving mother, as if everything that had happened before had not happened at all.

"No, the child's little thing does not alarm the father, but the mother, there is one thing that the child is puzzled about, and asked the mother to solve the puzzle for the child."

Shen Liang mouthed a mother, every time he called it seemed to deliberately aggravate the tone, others listened to nothing, Liu Shuhan could not say the diaphragm, but in public, she had to cooperate: "Oh? What does Little Five want to say? This is not the place to talk, why don't we go in and talk about it? In the face of a pile of corpses, Liu Shuhan's heart was no matter how big it was, and after five years of not seeing, Shen Liang not only did not have a long disability, but there was an amazing breath on his body, and how to deal with him next, she had to think about it carefully.

"No, Mother must be wondering, why did I bring back so many corpses?"

Shen Liang deliberately pretended not to hear her words, walked step by step to the corpses lying on the ground, and stretched out his feet to kick the face of one of the corpses to Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter.

"Ah!"

The face was covered with blood, the muscles were twisted and stiff, and the wide-eyed eyes still had shock and fear, and Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter, along with the slaves who came out with them, all screamed in fear.

Where no one sees, Shen Liang's smile is stained with a touch of mockery, which is scary?

"Mother don't be afraid, look closely, she is an old acquaintance of mother!"

Speaking, Shen Liang squatted down and deliberately picked up the dead face with the hand that Liu Shuhan had grabbed earlier, at the same time, his face even had shallow smile marks, this scene could not help but make everyone's back chills, watching Shen Liang's gaze was like looking at some demons and ghosts, especially Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter who had ghosts in their hearts.

"Grandma Wei?!"

"What? The body brought back by this fifth prince was actually a person from the Hou Mansion?

I don't know who shouted, the crowd of onlookers burst into exclamations, everyone's eyes changed when they saw them, everyone was not a fool, some of those mutilated corpses knew at first glance that they were not good people, but the corpses of the people under the Hou Mansion were mixed with them, and there was no pickle in them? The onlookers suddenly forgot their fears and all looked forward to the next good play with great interest.