Chapter 149: The Richest Man's Strength and Arrogance

The Murong family is still so large and luxurious, after the matter of sackcloth, the Murong family not only earned enough reputation as a great benevolent, but also intersected with many powerful families in the imperial city, perhaps in terms of sackcloth alone, they suffered heavy losses, but this loss brought them unimaginable invisible wealth, allowing them to make a lot of money.

And all this was brought to them by Shen Liang, and most importantly, Shen Liang also solved the poison on Murong Hai's beloved wife, and the Murong family had a kindness like a reconstruction, so when Murong Hai, who had recently handed over business matters to his sons and stayed wholeheartedly to accompany his wife, heard that Shen Liang was visiting, he immediately invited them to the hall.

However, Murong Hai is an old fox who has been crisscrossing the mall for decades after all, Shen Liang used to send someone to notify the Murong family in advance of what he did, but this time he suddenly came to the door, or he came with Xie Ge's grandson, it was definitely impossible to come to talk to them, and in the case of temporarily unable to guess what he planned, Murong Hai decided to wait and see what happened.

"The two are Shen Gongzi and Xie Gongzi? Entering the hall, Murong Hai pretended not to recognize Shen Liang, and hugged his fists at them enthusiastically.

"Murong Patriarch.

The two also got up one after another to salute back, and Murong Hai greeted while walking to the main seat: "You two don't need to be polite, please sit."

"Thank you Murong Patriarch.

Shen Liang Xie Yan glanced at each other and sat down again.

"I don't know if the two of you suddenly came to the cold house, but what is the difficulty? Even

if he pretended not to know, Murong Hai couldn't really take out the momentum of the family master to deal with Shen Liang, and after deliberating it again, he decided to go straight to the topic, saving guessing and showing his stuffing.

"The Murong Patriarch is really a bold person.

Shen Liang turned his head and exchanged a look with Xie Yan before continuing: "It's not a secret, there is indeed something that I want to trouble the Murong family master, it is like this, at present, Daqin is suffering everywhere, seeing more and more refugees in the imperial city, I and Xie Gongzi, as well as Xiang Ergongzi of Lin'an Houfu, Yang Gongzi of Shangshu Mansion of the Criminal Department, and Wei Gongzi of the Ministry of Work's Shilang Mansion really want to do something within their ability for the refugees, After discussion, it was decided to give alms in the area of Jiulipu to clear the porridge and steamed buns, but, presumably the Murong family owner should also know that now the price of the imperial city is soaring, many people just have money and may not be able to buy food, and what we have to do requires a lot of food, looking at the entire imperial city, I am afraid that only the Murong family can provide us with food for a long time, so we specially came to visit the Murong family master, hoping that the Murong family master can help one or two, and in the future, we will supply enough grain for a long time, and the price will be at the market price, There is no need to give any special discounts.

After saying that, the two stood up one after the other and hugged their fists and bowed, asking for people, naturally they had to show the attitude of asking for people.

"Well..."

Murong Hai wanted to agree in one bite, but because of Xie Yan's presence, he had to pretend to ponder, Shen Liang, who knew the inside story, couldn't help but secretly appreciate Murong Hai's wisdom and calmness, and Xie Yan, who didn't know anything, saw this, but his heart hung in his throat, for fear that he would refuse, if the Murong family did not agree, I am afraid that others would not, Without a stable source of food, they can't do anything.