Chapter 167: The Criminal Department Takes People and Clears Relationships

"Good, good, King Ben will arrange it immediately, you calm down first."

Pei Yuanxian was indescribably distressed, and hugged him with a low roar of some gaffes: "What are you still stunned for?" Arrange it immediately, and at the latest tomorrow morning, King Ben will set out for the northwest with Liang Liang. 

"Yes. "

Tianshu Lei Zhen immediately left when he saw this, their status is special, it is not so easy to leave, and they must be fully prepared.

"Cool, calm down, Shen Da is just poisoned and comatose, not dead, the second brother will not let him die." After they all left, Pei Yuanxian forced Shen Liang to sit down, squatted in front of him and held his face, forcing him to look at himself, as early as when they first met, he knew that Shen Liang cared about Shen Da very much, and cared to the point of desperation, but now there is news of Shen Da's poisoning, his whole person will be completely messed up, if Shen Da really has a case...

Pei Yuanxian did not dare to continue to think, he could only believe that there would be no case.

"I..."

opened his mouth, after meeting the worried gaze, Shen Liang closed his eyes and took a deep breath, desperately ordering himself to calm down, Yuan Xian was right, his brother was just poisoned and unconscious, not dead yet, at this time he couldn't panic, he was afraid that he would lose everything, he couldn't imagine what would become if his brother was gone again.

"Sorry, I..." I don't know how long it took, Shen Liang opened his eyes again, panic, fear and helplessness all precipitated, replaced by a deeper calmness than usual, Pei Yuanxian did not give him a chance to finish, his fingers gently pressed on his lips: "There is no need to say sorry between us."

"Hmm.

Nodding, Shen Liang lowered his eyes again and precipitated his emotions before he shook the light in a deep voice: "I don't care what method you use, immediately go and find out whether Liu Wenjin is in the house or not." 

"Yes. Knowing the seriousness of the matter, Shaking Light also faded his usual impropriety, clenched his fists, and quickly went to carry out his orders.

"Do you suspect that Liu Wenjin personally led someone to do this?

Pei Yuanxian frowned almost uncheckably, Shen Liang said while standing up: "Not bad, I have always felt that I overlooked something, now that I think about it, it is Liu Wenjin who I overlooked, his reaction after being removed from office by the emperor was too calm, since the imperial master and Qin Yunshen have such a deep relationship with him, how can they not help him intercede?" There is also Liu Shuhan, although she also fought back, but the resistance was not fierce, as if deliberately delaying time, and the last time she was pregnant, it looks like a joke, it is likely to divert our attention, and finally Shen Xiao and Shen Qiang, Liu Wenjin is very painful for the two of them, they have such a big thing, he can actually calm down, always honestly stay in the mansion, if not he is already an old monk and does not care about any mundane things, then it must be because he is not in the mansion, not even in the imperial city. 

"It is not unreasonable for him to make this guess, in the eyes of Liu Wenjin, everything about him, including the courage to resist, is all from his brother, as long as he solves his brother, he naturally has nothing to fear, this trick is really well used! Damn, how could he have neglected such an important thing.

"Well, you have a point.

After a little contemplation, Pei Yuanxian confirmed his guess, Liu Shuhan is a woman in the back house he does not understand, but he understands men, Liu Wenjin is a very bold and ambitious person, since he still has spare strength, he should not be silent for so long, this time, they are really careless.