Chapter 124: People are beautiful and kind

"Our young master is kind, you are also polite, take this as the boundary, if anyone crosses the line or cuts in line, the steamed buns will stop being distributed."

Seeing that the refugees were restless, shaking the light and taking a step forward, everyone only felt a flash of coldness, a deep crack suddenly appeared on the ground, and the originally somewhat chaotic scene suddenly quieted down, in order to get steamed buns, the refugees had to push each other to line up.

"Ah..."

"Wow wow wow..."

The crowd pushed and shoved, everyone only had the steamed bun of white flowers in their eyes, and they couldn't wait to get it quickly, a petite man with a child of about one or two years old on his back, so hungry that only skin and bones were knocked to the ground, and the child behind him cried in pain, But the crowd of pushing and shoving did not stop, seeing that the father and son were about to be trampled on, Shen Liang threw Lei Zhen a look, and the latter suddenly flew over.

"Dabao, Dabao...

Don't cry..."

With Lei really involved, the man who fell to the ground and couldn't get up couldn't care about his own pain, trembling his hands to untie the cloth belt that bound the child behind him, holding his tears and flowing down, such a scene is happening everywhere, and even many children have long died of hunger and disease, and the refugees seem to have become accustomed to it, and they can't stir up the slightest wave.

"Crying can't solve the problem, let's see if the child is injured first." I don't know when, the crowd automatically gave way to a road, Shen Liang walked over and squatted in front of them, while talking while reaching out and touching the child's dirty black and thin hand: "The child is a little cold and feverish, you see if there is any trauma, Lei Zhen, you go and ask the monks in the temple if they have medicine to treat the wind cold, let them boil a bowl and send it, we will give the money."

"But..."

Lei Zhen looked at it hesitantly, their people were inconvenient to appear, and these people around them had no sense, in case...

"It's okay, go ahead. Looking up at the crowd that had calmed down, Shen Liang smiled slightly, the people are actually kind and simple, as long as he does not suppress them, they will not embarrass him.

"Hmm. "

There is no rut, Lei Zhen can only fly up, volley on the shoulders of the people and fly to the monk guarding the intersection.

"Thank you, thank you... Thank you..."

I didn't expect him to help his child heal, after coming to his senses, the man held the child and turned over on the ground and knelt on the ground and kept kowtowing to him, Shen Liang did not dislike his dirty body at all, stretched out his hand to help him and smiled gently: "Get up, come with me and wait first." 

"Good, good..." The man nodded straight through tears, since losing his home and relatives these days, Shen Liang was undoubtedly the first person to help their father and son, which made him feel warm, and the tears could not be stopped.

Taking them back to the carriage, Shen Liang took out a water bag and handed it to him, stuffed him with two large steamed buns, and placed him in the back of the carriage: "Eat something first, how to take care of a sick child without filling your stomach?" "

Thank you... Thank you..." The man sitting on the ground held a water bag in one hand and a steamed bun in the other, unable to say anything except thank you, accompanied by tears of gratitude.

"Daddy, Daddy... Eat...... Hungry..." The child who was flat on his lap did not cry when he saw the steamed bun, there were still tears in the corners of his eyes, his mouth shouted that he was hungry, the man hurriedly tore off a small piece of steamed bun and sent it into his mouth, the child swallowed it in a mouthful, afraid that he would choke, the man unscrewed the lid of the water bag again, and carefully sent it to his mouth, seeing this scene, Shen Liang unconsciously stretched out his hand and rubbed the child's messy hair, Perhaps because the family has a child, he always has more compassion for the child.