Chapter 199: Little Ancestor is Little Ancestor

"Wow..." Just as dawn broke, a loud cry abruptly broke the silence of the courtyard.

"Oh, feed my..."

"What's wrong?" What happened?

"Why did the little young master cry? "

"Hmm... You'er cried..."

Everyone slept late last night, suddenly woke up by this cry, all rolled over and got up with a confused face, and when they reacted to what was going on, they didn't care about putting on their clothes, and they put on their shoes indiscriminately and stumbled to Shen Dafufu's room, including Shen Liang, who was sleeping sweetly in Pei Yuanxian's arms.

"Cool... You slow down! "

Seeing that he casually pulled a cloak and went out, Pei Yuanxian had a black line in his head, what were Shen Da and the two doing? Can't even figure out your own son? Disturbing people's dreams early in the morning, but also let people not live?

"Wow wow... Uncle...... Uncle..."

In the room of Shen Dafufu and his wife, Shen Dafufu, who was also woken up by his son's earth-shattering cry, hurriedly picked him up, but Xiao Shenyou didn't understand their love at all, the two lotus-like arms waved indiscriminately, and the two legs also kicked hard, all over the body talking about rejection, not only that, in order to express his anger, the little ancestor raised his head and cried so hard that he also made an uncle from time to time, How pitiful and pitiful the little appearance is.

"You'er behaved, don't cry, I'm daddy, daddy, let's not cry, okay?"

Huo Yelin hugged him vigorously and shook him up and down, and Shen Da on the side scratched his ears and scratched his cheeks around the father and son: "My little ancestor, please don't cry, okay?"

 "This cry is also so terrifying that his eardrums are about to burst him.

"Buckle..."

"Brother, open the door!" The knock sounded, Shen Liang's voice came in, Shen Da was like finding a savior, rushed over and opened the latch at a speed that he had never seen in his life, Shen Liang outside anxiously pushed the door in, Qi Yue and others did not care whether they were trespassing, and they rushed into the room.

"Uncle, uncle... Woo hoo..." Seeing Shen Liang, Shen You, who raised his head and cried, immediately pounced in his direction, Huo Yelin almost couldn't hold him, fortunately, Shen Liang also rushed over, took him and gently patted him: "You'er behaved, uncle is back, don't cry!"

"Whew... Uncle..." Xiao Shenyou wrapped his arms around his neck tightly, burying his head in his shoulder socket and crying, not to mention how sad it was, but the crying gradually decreased.

Seeing this, Shen Dahuo Yelin both breathed a sigh of relief, and several people from Qi Yue who followed followed surrounded them one after another.

"Liang Liang, you don't know, during the time you left, the little young master looked for you every day, and when he didn't find you, he cried, crying so that we all died of distress.

"But no, at first, I crawled into your room every day to find it, and when I couldn't find it, I sat on the ground and cried, forcing us to lock up your room."

"Little Young Master is too sticky to you, and it is not in vain that you hurt him so much."

"Now that you are back, master, the little young master should not cry like that anymore." 

"A few people, you said a word, simply said the situation after Shen Liang left, holding him Shen Liang was uncomfortable and distressed when he heard this, if it wasn't for the emergency, how could he be willing to leave him?