Chapter 123: Arousing public anger and ending in a cold manner

The carriage went out of the West City Gate, the official road was even more crowded, the road was lined with refugees who were about to or could not pour into the imperial city, the heavy rainfall that had not been encountered in a hundred years led to continuous disasters in Daqin, even if the embankment of Mochizuki City was saved, the disaster was still serious, the relief of the imperial court seemed to be vigorous, in fact, there were not many difficulties to really solve, and the disaster relief money that was allocated was exploited by officials at every level, and fell on the heads of the common people less than a third.

"Okay, let's enjoy some food!

"I beg you to appreciate a little, we haven't eaten for two or three days." "

Uncle okay..."

"Get out of the way..."

In the past, it only took half an hour at most, and they walked for almost two hours to reach the foot of Fengming Mountain, but up to here, the carriage was basically unable to move an inch, there were more refugees piled up outside the sacred place of Buddhism, and the open land at the foot of the mountain was blocked by water, The sound of begging continued to enter the carriage, occasionally mixed with the evil voice of slavery.

"Fifth Young Master, the carriage can't pass. Lei

Zhen's voice sounded, Shen Liang reached out and opened the curtain of the carriage, the road up the mountain was not occupied by refugees because it was guarded by the monks of Xiangguo Temple, but the open area below the road was crowded with people, and they were still hundreds of meters away from the entrance of the road, if they got off the bus and walked, they would undoubtedly fall into the refugees, and if they were not careful, they might be caught in troubled waters.

"Don't worry, see what they do. Lowering curtains, Shen Liang closed his eyes and continued to sleep.

"How can there be so many refugees, the government doesn't care? "

Inside the carriage, Zhao Lan Luyang's face is all a little ugly, they are not afraid of walking a few steps, the problem is that they are all women, who knows if those refugees are sick, will they suddenly rush up? In the event of refugees, their innocence will not be guaranteed.

"Let people go down and drive away. The old lady ordered with an unkind face, and the accompanying maids and guards and grooms drove away the refugees, but...

"Ouch... The officials are bullying people..." "Help..."

"Killed people... Come on people..." 

"When a person can't even fill his stomach, who cares if you are an official family member?" The guards and maids of the Hou Mansion were originally very horizontal again, and the way of driving them was very rough, and the refugees who were crowded in front fell to the ground, and for a while, the refugees all crowded towards their carriages.

"Ah... What's going on? Let them stop..." "What are you eating..."

"Ahhh

"Isn't that the carriage of Tanglin Houfu?" They actually dare to come out to meet people.

"What a fool to drive away refugees as usual, they deserve to be surrounded by refugees."

"But no, these refugees are irrational, and now the Hou Mansion is in big trouble..."

"Let's go around, let's go over first..."

Thanks to the recklessness of the Tanglin Houfu, the people who were also trapped here suddenly felt that the road was much clearer, and they all directed their coachmen to drive the carriage to the entrance of the road, and after entering the road up the mountain, they were in no hurry to go to the incense, and they all stopped on the road one by one to watch the carriage of the Tanglin Houfu that caused public anger and was surrounded by refugees.