Chapter 104: The disaster is serious, and the guests are greeted in the cold

"This person is really funny, the person is him, the ghost is also him, don't you feel tired and panicked?"

As soon as the emperor left, Xiao Muchen appeared shaking a folding fan, and with him was Chu Li, who was obviously fishing in troubled waters and not doing his business: "Third brother, looking at his appearance, it seems that he wants to use shady means to separate you and Liangliang."

"What are you doing?"

The fan in Xiao Muchen's hand suddenly knocked on his head, Chu Li protested with dissatisfaction, Xiao Muchen said angrily: "It doesn't seem, it's certain, since he didn't tear his face, he will definitely pretend to be happy for the third brother as we expected, but he has suffered such a big loss, how can he give up?" I am afraid that the means behind the scenes will emerge endlessly. Previously, they were hidden in the dark, clearly saw the ruthlessness hidden under his eyes, not to mention that he was already small-minded, not the material for being an emperor, even if he was very massive, so he lost his wife and broke the army, it was impossible to give up, he has been an emperor for more than ten years, he has long been accustomed to being high and self-respecting, how can he endure such failure? For him, this is undoubtedly a naked insult.

"The dog cubs raised by the lower palace maiden can't get on the table after all."

Lao Lin suddenly interjected, everyone looked over unanimously, seeing that his face was full of discomfort, they all held back his words, compared to them, he resented the emperor and the empress dowager more, if it were not for them, the Ming monarch and his best friends, who he had been loyal to all his life, would not have ended up in the sea of fire, let alone still bear the stigma of conspiring against the rebellion.

"If he loves to play with means, let him play, and our soldiers will block the water to cover the earth."

Pei Yuanjian, who was sitting on the head of the bed, narrowed his eyes slightly: "Tianshu, the people sent to shake the light are the best to choose, and they must ensure the safety of coolness."

"Master rest assured, the subordinates have long been arranged."

If they couldn't even see that the master really loved the princess and cherished him as if he were his life, then they had been with him for so many years in vain, and this kind of thing didn't need his special orders at all, just ...

"But master, the re-entry courtyard is guarded by dense Nether Dark Guards, our people can't squeeze in at all, and they don't seem to allow us to set foot in their domain, do you think you can discuss it with the princess?"

This matter is a bit embarrassing to say, the people in the dark part of the iron armor guard are already extremely good at hiding, but no matter where they are hidden, the Nether Dark Guard can accurately find and expel them, they are like ghosts from the Nether World, omnipresent!

"Even if it is inside the Hou Mansion, there is a Nether Dark Guard, there should be no accident, you will stay outside the Hou Mansion and standby, once Liang Liang leaves the Hou Mansion, immediately follow, if the Nether Dark Guard blocks it again, the king will personally go and tell Liang Liang."

He didn't doubt the Nether Dark Guard's abilities, but without his own people to follow, he couldn't rest assured anyway.

"Yes."

He said so, and the Heavenly Pivot could only obey the order.

"What happened to Mochizuki City?"

The matter here can almost come to an end, Pei Yuanxian asked about Mochizuki City again, he was injured that day, the iron-armored guard seemed to have withdrawn, in fact, most of the troops still stayed in Mochizuki City and its downstream city, temporarily handed over to Tian Ji under the command, this matter took too much effort, how could they say give up and give up?

"The embankment of Mochizuki City is currently stable, General Ling and Marquis Jing are not people who cheat, if this rain is really as the third sister-in-law said, it will last for a month, then it will not be a few days, it should not be difficult to hold on, however, the disaster situation across the country is still serious, the flood caused by heavy rainfall is only one of them, as well as landslides, mudslides and other disasters, it just so happens that some time ago, after Jinghou Ye's father and son refused to raise grain and grass due to illness, the military headquarters did not rut, It can only mobilize the reserve grain in the cities of various places, which has just been sent to the northwest, there is no surplus food to help the disaster victims, plus the rain has flooded all the grain and vegetables planted, and the prices of goods everywhere have soared.

Xiao Muchen's face was full of helplessness, at this time of crisis, the old emperor did not think of providing disaster relief and relief to the people, but thought about the third brother and sister-in-law, which was undoubtedly more chilling, if the people knew, I was afraid that they would have to uncover the uprising and overthrow the Great Qin Jiangshan.

"The disaster is unavoidable, and it can also be seen how important it is for us to stabilize the embankment of Mochizuki City, if the embankment collapses again, the people will really have no way to live."

Pei Yuanxian asked himself if he was not a kind-hearted person, but the corpses of the people were not what he was happy to see, even if the current Great Qin was not his possession.

"Who says it isn't?"

Xiao Muchen glanced at each other and sighed.

"How about the boss? Is there any news back?

"Yes, there is no rain on their side at all, it is said that the wind and rain are smooth, this year is not good and another bumper harvest year, third brother, why is it only raining continuously in the territory of the Qin State, is it true that as the outside world said, the number of Qin gas has been exhausted, and the sky specially rained to warn?"

This is not made up by Chu Li himself, heavy rainfall for more than twenty days, such rumors have been spread among the people, and some people say that the heavens are dissatisfied with the current emperor, which makes the dragon god rain all the time, of course, it is also mixed with Shen Liang deliberately let people let out all kinds of rumors about the empress, in short, the people are now panicking, this rain will not stop, I am afraid that it will really be a big thing.

"I said what do you think about all day? Zi silent strange power chaos, your books have read into the dog's belly?

Xiao Muchen was completely speechless to him, and he actually dared to say it in front of his third brother if he said that kind of nonsense.

"I've heard that too, right? And I didn't make it up myself? He

was in charge of intelligence gathering, what's wrong with casually saying?

"Whether it is a warning from heaven or not, it is a good thing that the wind and rain are smooth on the boss's side, the next war in the northwest will become more and more intense, and the imperial court may not be able to continue to provide sufficient food and grass, it is really not possible, let the second elder find the boss's key points and solve the battle as soon as possible."

"Well, I'll give the news to the second elder later, third brother, do you want to talk about the marriage with Liang Liang?"

Nodding, Chu Li carefully asked, if the second elder knew that the third brother was engaged to Shen Liang first, I am afraid he would be angry and scolded, right? In this way, it is even more difficult for him and Shen Da to combine, and Shen Da's younger brother... It's a headache just thinking about it.

"Say, why not say? Not to mention that they still have to drag on the northwest battlefield for several months, when will I be able to marry Liang Liang into the door? Hearing

this, Pei Yuanxian replied without thinking about it, not minding at all that others knew how eager he was to marry Shen Liang back, Xiao Muchen Chuli also covered his mouth and sneered, Tianshu they were restrained, all of them lowered their heads, but their shoulders were shaking faintly, it was not difficult to see how hard they were holding back.

"That's right, Wang Ye is not Lao Lin, I want to say you, the Qi family governs the country and the world, the Qi family is in the front, and the family does not govern the country and the world? Marrying the princess back early and trying to give birth to a few more little radish heads is the right thing.

This topic is obviously very good for Lao Lin's appetite, seeing that he pretends to be so serious, Pei Yuanxian and others can't help but hold their foreheads, although they also want the princess to enter the door quickly, but I don't know why, this word comes out of Lao Lin's mouth, they always feel awkward.

Pei Yuanxian was sure that there would be no more danger to his life, and the news that he would be able to recover after some time soon spread throughout every corner of the imperial city, some people gritted their teeth like the emperor, some people pinched a cold sweat and were secretly worried about him, and some people were all kinds of envious and jealous of the prospective princess Shen Liang, and more were still rejoicing, glad that he escaped the first contribution in the Mochizuki City incident this time, and most of these people were ordinary people.

Everyone's attention was focused on Pei Yuanyuan's affairs, and few people noticed the progress of the examination of the scientific examination fraud case, and after the interrogation of Wen Yuan, Duan Tama was put on the horseThe people who personally led the Criminal Department searched the study room of Shangshufu and found an account book from a secret compartment covered by a Guanyin statue, which recorded many things, which were replaced by special symbols, and Duanlu Ma father and son, Shangshu and others of the Criminal Department interrogated Wen Yuan again overnight, trying to crack those special symbols.

On the morning of the vertical day, the rain was slightly lighter, Shen Liang was playing with his little nephew who had been in the house for more than six months after breakfast, and someone suddenly came from the main courtyard, saying that someone came to visit, Shen Liang took the post and saw that it was Xiang Zhuo and others, originally wanted them to come directly to the courtyard, and after thinking carefully, he took Lei Zhen and Shake Light to the front yard.

"Fifth Young Master is here."

In the hall of the main courtyard, Shen Ruiting was not there, Sun Jing, who was temporarily in charge of the central feed of the Hou Mansion, was leading people to greet them, seeing Shen Liang coming, Sun Jing immediately greeted them, Xiang Zhuo and the others also looked over, all of them could not hide their joy, but because this was a guest in someone else's house, they were very reserved and did not make any **** behavior.

"Aunt Sun, you go down first."

Shen Liang smiled and nodded, Sun Jing is not a person without eyesight, hurriedly bowed down, turned around to give Xiang Zhuo and others a salute before leaving with her people, but there are still few servants and maids in the hall who are carefully served, Xiang Zhuo and others still can't act willfully, people with their status, out of their own door, every move represents no longer themselves, but the entire family, the family has given them a noble identity and a good life , they also have the responsibility and obligation to maintain the face of the family.

"Cool..."

"Okay, you all go down."

As soon as Xiang Zhuo, who was holding the shelf of the Hou Mansion's concubine, spoke, Shen Liang almost didn't hold back, cut him off before he finished speaking, waved his hand to let all the servants and maids serving in the hall go down, and when only they and their respective entourage were left in the hall, Shen Liang smiled and said: "Okay, don't pretend, look at your serious appearance, I feel so awkward." No way, who let them contact the most place is Tianmen Academy, and in Tianmen Academy, they are all like letting go of themselves, cool and bullying, and now when it comes to formal occasions, he is not used to it.

"You still say, I'm pretending to be hard too, okay?"

Xiang Zhuo exhaled exaggeratedly, and his straight sitting posture was also crooked, compared to Shen Liang, he was basically spoiled by his parents and eldest brother, he has been more casual since he was a child, and he is most afraid of all kinds of serious occasions.

"You look like this, you really should let Hou Ye and Shizi also come to see."

Xie Ge Lao's grandson Xie Yan unceremoniously covered his mouth and chuckled, and Yang Tianyu, the second son of Shang Shuyan of the Criminal Department, said solemnly: "Let Hou Ye and Shizi see that he must not be punished for kneeling on the floor of the ancestral hall?"

"Haha..."
The rest of the people did not join the ranks of complaining and disgusting, but they burst out laughing unanimously, even Shen Liang as the owner, except for Xiang Zhuo's red face, his round eyes stared at this and then at that, and the last one did not hold back, but laughed with them.