First

Hotch's POV:
"What do you think? Think she'll fit in?" I ask Gideon.

"She seems to get along with Morgan." He says as he looks out the window from his office.

I look over and see the two talking and Morgan smiling. Danika seems calm and relaxed as she tosses around a stress ball with him.

I knew those two would be a good fit. Morgan didn't seem too freaked out when I told him that there was a possibility of her being the unsub who killed the serial killers. JJ was on the fence about her kills, not liking that she killed those people, but understanding why some people wouldn't be mad about it. Reid was a bit nervous and Elle was completely repulsed by her. She was firm in her belief that no one is above the law.

"You worried?" Gideon asks, snapping me out of my head.

"Maybe about Elle. She doesn't trust Danika in the least. I don't see the two getting along." I confess.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much. Anyway, at least Reid seems to trust Morgan's judgement." He says and I see Reid walking over to Danika.

I tense up just a bit when Danika stands up from her seat. I'm about to leave the room but stop when I see Reid handing her the ball back, with a small awkward smile.

"Do you trust her?" Gideon asks only for me to look down and notice my hand is on my gun.

I sigh and take my hand off the gun and sit down across from Gideon. He just sits there staring at me, analyzing me.

"You think this was a mistake?" He asks and I sigh.

"She killed those people, Gideon. We've seen what she's capable of. How do we know that she hasn't done that to someone innocent?" I ask about not only the murders, but the brutality as well.

"Because it's not in the profile. She rescued the victims." He says and I furrow my brows.

"Yeah, but her demeanor doesn't fit the profile at all. We said that the killer would be older and male. That he would have a strict schedule that he would follow. He'd be an uptight, know it all, an in depth medical background. And he definitely wouldn't be taken alive." I list off a few things from the profile we created.

"And you're afraid, because she doesn't match the criteria." He assumes out loud and I nod.

"I don't like having someone on the team that I don't know." I explain my concern.

"Alright, let's forget about what we thought we knew before, forget the murders all together. What do you see when you look at her?" He asks and I look out the window once more.

"Someone who knows how to do our job." I say thinking about how easily she sized us up.

She knew I had been a lawyer just like my father. That I married my high school sweetheart, and that I wasn't going to be fooled easily. She brought up the fact that Gideon was recently traumatized. She even guessed that he blamed himself for the deaths of whoever died on the job, she even brought up how he tried to preform CPR on one of the agents. She also pointed out the fact that he loves birds.

Some of these things she couldn't have possibly known unless she could profile extremely well, or was stalking us. And since she didn't seem to know who we were, it's clear that she's good at profiling.

"No, deeper than that. Profile what you see." He says and I watch as she jokes around with Morgan.

"She relaxed, calm. Knows how to socialize with others, she doesn't act out when threatened. Elle had a gun to her head and she didn't flinch, which means she's possibly been in a position like that more than a few times, maybe even trained. The fact that she broke a man's femur, by stabbing him, points out that she's strong and trained. She doesn't like being called a victim, she's acutely aware of her surroundings and knows how to make an entrance." I start explaining what's easy to notice.