Tribe

Danika's POV:
I park my bike in the BAU parking lot, only to see another bike next to mine. My bike got cleaned up nice from the accident and looks good as new once again. They look quite similar but this one is red whereas mine is black.

I shrug off the coincidence and head inside. Once I get to my desk Derek rolls his eyes in a playful manner.

"Finally made it?" Derek asks as he twirls a pen around with a smirk on his lips.

"What can I say? I'm fashionably late." I joke and he snickers.

"Hotch wants to see you in his office." Derek informs me right as I'm about to sit down in my chair.

"Of course he does." I mutter, pushing myself off my desk, and head up the stairs to Hotch's office.

"What is it now?" I ask a bit irritated, as I enter the office.

"What makes you think you're in trouble?" Hotch asks calmly and I just look at him deadpan.

"Well, we still haven't talked about the guy I shot in the junk on that one case. You know the one who had a woman tied under his bed. Derek thought he was the Keystone Killer." I remind him and he sighs, clearly remembering that incident.

"It's not about that-." Hotch starts saying, but the door opens, cutting him off.

I look over and see a guy with slicked back blond hair, walk through the door. He has a sharp looking motorcycle jacket on and a helmet in his hands.

"Sean. Hey, this is a surprise. You haven't cut your hair since thanksgiving." Hotch remarks as he stands up from his desk and greets the guy with a hand shake.

"That's what you said at Christmas." Sean says with a sneer and I'm surprised to see Hotch actually laugh.

"Well, since you obviously have a lot to catch up on I'll-." I start saying and slowly walk towards the door.

"Take one more step, I dare you." Hotch warns and I narrow my eyes at him, knowing that this indeed was about me being in trouble.

"And you are?" Sean asks and puts his hand out for me to shake but I just glance down at his hand and then look back up at his face.

"I apologize, this is Danika, the newest member. Danika, this is my little brother, Sean." Hotch introduces me but I still don't take his hand.

"I'm sorry." I give Sean my sympathies for being related to Hotch and Hotch glares at me but Sean chuckles and puts his hand in his pocket.

"I'm guessing you picked out the bike Hotch gifted me?" I ask and Sean looks surprised.

"That was for you? I thought it was for his wife." He scoffs and Hotch clears his throat.

"Danika, you can get back to work, we'll talk later." Hotch changes his mind and I turn to leave.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Danika." Sean says and I just nod and leave.

I head down the stairs and to my desk and just shake my head at the level of weirdness that I just experienced. I hear yelling coming from Hotch's office a few seconds later and there's no doubt in my mind that Hotch started it.

"Did you meet Mr. Handsome?" Garcia asks as she walks over.

"Sean? Yeah. You have a crush on him?" I mock and she shrugs with a giddy smile.

"Both of you." I say looking over at the Elle who is looking up at the office with pure lust in her eyes.

"Here he comes." Garcia says to JJ who just walked over to see what was going on.