Killing the Devil

Sam and Dean arrive to the meeting place and Dean gives me a hug. A few minutes later a man in a black trench coat arrives.

"You Crowley?" I ask as I walk over.

"I am." Crowley says in a British accent.

"I heard you were looking for me." I casually state and he tilts his head.

"You?" He asks.

"The Prince's Apprentice?" He questions and I snap my fingers and my whole hand is engulfed in flames.

"So I was." He says with a nod.

"I believe you'll be needing this." He says and shows me the Colt.

"What's the catch?" I ask and he quirks a brow.

"No catch. I want him dead just as much as you, maybe even more." Crowley admits.

"Why?" I scoff.

"Right, I forgot, Azazel adored Lucifer. Well, Azazel might've been the only exception, but as for the rest of us demons, Lucifer hates our existence. Wants to wipe us out. Now, I rather like being in existence as do the other demons. So, you can see my conundrum with Lucifer being topside again, yes?" He asks and I take that all in.

"And you think I can get close to him because-."

"You can transport yourself anywhere you want." He says.

"Even if that we're true, I'd have to know where he is." I scoff.

"Right. You'll also be needing these." He says and hands me some bullets for the colt and then gives me the place and time.

"That's it?" I ask knowing there has to be more.

"You succeed, and I'll owe you one." He shrugs.

"Why do you think I can do this?" I ask and he tilts his head.

"Us demons may have not known your name, but you have quite the reputation. And watching your little exploding fun with the cops proved it." He explains and I scoff.

"Just because I blew up a tree, you think I can kill the devil?" I scoff.

"No, the way you didn't hesitate to shoot the cop who had a gun pointed at you, showed me that you had it in you to kill the devil. Not to mention that little demon genocide you went on when your buddy was in hell." He adds and I lick my lips and he disappears.

I look over at Sam and Dean who just shrug. I look down at the colt in my hand and place the bullets in each slot.

"It can't be this easy, can it?" I ask them.

"You heard him, Lucifer hates demons." Sam suggests.

"Why not do it himself ?" I ask.

"Doesn't have the balls." Dean scoffs and I chuckle.

"Well, let's get this over with." I huff and put the gun in my waistband.

"Just like that?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. Let's ice the devil." I shrug and Dean scoffs and pats me on the back.