Soul

I get to my place and find Charlie sitting on the couch, eating some Mac and cheese he found in the cupboard.

"Damn, and here I thought I had it rough." I scoff as I head towards my room to get my stuff.

"Where are you going?" He asks confused.

"My cover's blown, can't stay here anymore."

"Your team find out?" He asks.

"Something like that." I mutter as I try to quickly pack what little I have.

"Hey, take it easy, I'll take care of it, get everything wiped clean." He assures me.

"Seriously? You'd do that for me?" I ask.

"Yeah, now get out of here before the Calvary arrives. You can trust me." He promises and I almost feel an emotion. Almost.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I say and he smiles and shrugs.

I find my way to the White House and secret service allows me entry. I go into the Oval Office and see Fitz sitting by his desk, looking over some papers.

"Danika? What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Decided I needed some space from the team, thought I could crash here, if that's okay with you."

"Yeah, that's fine, something happen?" He asks, sounding concerned.

"Nah, I just think I need a bit of space, Hotch is getting on my case again." I shrug and he smirks and gets up from the desk.

"Well, you know that you are always welcome here. And I'll make sure they don't bother you." He says and brings me over by the window and looks down at me and I don't have to look in his mind to see what he's thinking.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you." He whispers as he brushes a strand of hair out of my face.

"How about you show me?" I ask and he smiles and picks me up and places me on the desk.

He starts kissing my neck, peppering my collar with his soft lips. I start taking his tie off while he starts unbuttoning my shirt. His mouth starts going lower, towards my breasts and I let out a groan, making him put his hand over my mouth.

"Quiet." He reminds me and I'm so turned on right now.

I take off his belt but he grabs it from me before I can throw it aside. He takes it in his hands and starts wrapping it around my wrists. He's now shirtless as he's in between my legs and I can't help but grin at the sight of him.

He takes my pants off and tosses them on the ground and starts kissing up my legs, taking his time in a painstakingly way. He gets to my underwear and rips it off and I bite on the tie in my mouth as he goes down on me.

His tongue darts in and out as his hands play with my breasts. I arch my back, trying to hold in a moan as he slips a finger in and flicks my clit. He comes back up and starts kissing at my neck again and I hear his zipper come undone. Without warning he enters me in one swift motion, earning a muffled moan.

We starts grinding and thrusting in sync and he lifts me up off the desk, taking his belt off my wrists. I hold onto his shoulders and bury my head as he relentlessly thrusts inside me. I bite his shoulder as I start to reach my climax and I can tell he's close to by how his muscles are flexing.

We lay on the couch with a blanket over us. I catch my breath again and just look at the hair on his chest as it rises and falls. He brushes his hand through my hair and for once, he seems to be relaxed, and for once, I feel almost relaxed.

Hotch's POV:
We get back to the BAU only to find Danika skipped out. I try to search her up but it comes up blank.

"Fuck!" I shout, finally losing it.