Cannibal

"So, you think it's a Wendigo?" Dean asks Sam.

"People go missing in the woods up there all the time." Sam explains.

"Yeah, but they could just get lost." I offer remembering too clearly about the last time I went up against one.

"I think it's worth checking out. You guys are the ones who said we should try to get back into the normal hunting gig." Sam reminds us and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, like ghosts or something that has a harder time hurting me. If I come back with another fucking wound, Hotch is going to cuff me to himself and wrap me in bubble wrap." I scoff and Sam looks at Dean.

"I mean, you helped trap on an Archangel and then told him to fuck off and gave him the finger when he threatened you." Dean reminds me about Raphael.

"Yeah, well, some guy who thought he was Raphael burned a cross into the back of my neck. Only to meet the real one and see that he's even more of a fucking dick." I mutter.

"Fine, we'll check it out." Dean finally agrees and we head to the car.

I climb in and lay in the back seat, closing my eyes as the engine rumbles. I fall asleep to the sound of rock and roll music and all is good in the world.

"Shit, did you see that, we almost hit a deer." I hear Foyet scoff and I open my eyes and see my legs over his lap.

I can feel my legs on top of his, I can feel his hands resting on my ankles and them slowly moving up my calf. This can't be happening. This was supposed to be over after we caught The Replicator. The drugs wore off. I think as I quickly sit up, banging my head on the ceiling.

"You okay back there?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, forgot I was in a car." I lie, but Foyet is still there looking at me with a smile.

My heart is pounding in my chest, this feels way too real. I blink a few times but he doesn't go away.

"They can't see or hear me silly." He scoffs when I glance over at Sam.

"Wait, you thought that weird guy who was copying other murders caused us? You're out of luck, we're still here, and here to stay." Azazel scoffs from the other side of me and I feel trapped.

" Azazel scoffs from the other side of me and I feel trapped

"So, where are we?" Foyet asks looking out the window.

"How far are we?" I ask Dean, not taking my eyes off of Foyet.

"Just out of the state borders." Dean say and I nod.

"We're gonna make a pit stop and get some grub in about a mile." He adds and I'm thankful that I'll get out of the car, hopefully leaving Foyet and Azazel behind.

We get to the gas station and I bolt out of the car and head to the bathroom, barfing up into a waste basket, not getting to the toilet fast enough.

"Atta a girl, let it out." I hear Azazel coo and I take a few deep breaths, trying to convince myself that I'm not going completely insane.