Blood

Danika's POV:
I look at the picture and recognize something somewhat similar to one of my crimes. The room is silent because everyone but Blake knows who SKS is.

"Are we sure this one's a copy cat?" Blake questions mine.

"Without a doubt." I mutter annoyed that someone is trying to rip off my work.

"I'm just saying that it's one think you copy a serial killer, it's another to find another serial killer and kill them in a way that SKS would." Blake explains and I look closer at the file.

The victim was indeed a serial killer. They're trying to become me. They're trying to erase me.

"Danika." Hotch says.

I look up and he glances down at my hands that are gripping the table so hard my knuckles are turning white. I huff and push myself up and walk out of the room to cool off.

This is the last thing I need right now. Or maybe it's exactly what I need.

"You okay?" Derek asks as we go into an empty room.

"Yeah...just...hate it when people try to rip off my work." I say then leave.

Hotch's POV:
"She went home." Morgan tells me after I ask him where Danika is.

"I'm sure it's a copycat, I just don't know if it's the same person who is killing these other people." I tell him my thoughts on the killings.

"What makes you think that?" Morgan asks.

"For one, what Blake said, and secondly, we never officially caught SKS." I explain and he nods his head seeing my point.

"What do you think about Danika?" I question and he sighs.

"I think she's pissed." He scoffs and shakes his head.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I guess it's been so long that...I forgot who she was before she met us. The look in her eyes took me back to when we first met her." He explains and I know what he means.

"Yeah, it's easy to forget what underneath all the sarcasm and pranks. It concerns me, thinking that this could make her relapse, in a sense." I explain and he sighs.

"Want me to go check on her?" He offers.

"No, let her cool off. We need to stay focused." I state and he nods.

Danika's POV:
We get a case where people are being drained of blood and I can only hope that it helps to take my mind off the copycat out there.

"What if they're drinking it?" I offer a use for the blood that's being drained.

"Fritz Haarmann, the Vampire of Hanover, killed many of his victims by biting through their throats." Blake says and for a second I see an image of me doing the same to Mark.

"Danika." Hotch says and I snap out of my mind.

"What?" I ask not knowing what was just said.

"What are your thoughts on vampirism?" Derek asks for him.

"It's not common, but...maybe the Unsub is selling the blood." I offer another theory.

"People can do that?" Rossi asks.

Before anyone can answer Garcia pops up on the monitor to notify us of another murder.