Wife

"Time to get up, Dave and I have that conference to go to." Hotch orders as he stands over me.

I open one eye and see that he's already dressed in his normal suit and is putting his watch on. I groan and turn back over, but he yanks the blankets off me and I squeal from the sudden cold air on my skin.

"Go on, I'll sleep in today." I yawn and try to get the covers back on my body.

"Like I'd trust you alone." Hotch scoffs and yanks the blankets off once more.

"Why does he have to come though?" I groan about Rossi.

"Because he's making the speech alongside of me."

"You don't have time for a shower. You're clothes are over there on the chair." He says and points.

I look over and see an outfit ready and furrow my brows. I didn't pick an outfit for today.

"I picked it for you. You need to look presentable." He explains, almost as if he's reading my mind.

"Why can't I just stay here?" I groan, not planning on making this easy for him.

"We already discussed this. Now get up before I make you." He warns.

"What're you gonna do, point your gun-." I start saying but am cut off as he grabs me and rips me out of the bed, forcing me onto my feet.

"Or that." I say a bit stunned.

"You do know it's not a good idea to make someone who was severely electrocuted stressed, right?" I question and he just rolls his eyes and walks out of the room.

I get dressed and I feel like a mini Hotch. All I'm missing is the tie and watch and we'd be a matching set.

"You can't be serious?" I scoff as I walk out and he furrows his brows seeing the issue.

"Take the jacket off and put this on instead." He says as he goes into a closet and pulls out a jacket vest.

I put it on and already look better. I shrug and get my shoes on and we head out. I sleep on the way to the conference and all the way through it as well. I wake up to Hotch standing over me with his brow quirked.

"What?" I ask.

"Enjoy your nap?" Rossi scoffs as he walks over and I give him the side eye.

"Actually, yeah. It was quite nice now that you mention it. Other than two boring men talking in the background." I mock and Hotch rolls his eyes.

"Glad I caught up with you. Eve Alexander, Suffolk County District Attorney." A lady in a suit says as she walks over.

"Thats the person who goes against the person on trial, right?" I ask.

"Yes, that would be me." She answers.

"Fucking rats." I mutter and Hotch elbows me in my sore arm.

"SSA Hotchner. This is SSA Rossi and Volkov. I apologize for her, she's recovering and doesn't take kindly to desk duty." Hotch apologizes.

"Plus she's just an asshole." Rossi adds.

"I'm guessing you didn't come here for the terrorism seminar." Rossi continues.

"No." She starts saying and I look at the pictures.

"Yup, he's dead's thanks for your time." I say and try to walk away, but Hotch grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Two days ago, a woman named Audrey Henson did this to her husband of 20 years while he was sleeping. She confessed while sitting next to the body at the crime scene and repeated her confession to me at the lockup." She continues and I roll my eyes, not seeing how this has to do with us.