Coward

I head to my psychology class and Shawn gives me a small wink when he sees me, making me smirk. The girls in the front row naturally think it's towards them and giggle. This is a freshman level psychology class, but he's teaches more stuff than the other professors do.

The other professors usually just talk about Pavlov and different parts of the brain. Shawn tries to integrate real life into his lessons and focuses on mental health and stuff like that. He teaches the basic stuff as well, but he doesn't put as much emphasis on them.

After class he texts me to come to his office. I head to his office and he closes the door and brings me into a kiss.

"We need to be careful." I remind him.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. It was torture seeing you so hot in class and not able to do anything about it." He says seductively.

"I'm wearing jeans and a sweatshirt." I scoff.

"And just think how good they'd look on my floor." He says and takes my pants off and sets me up on his cleared off desk.

He starts kissing me again and gets my sweatshirt off and deepens the kiss even more. He spreads my legs and unzips his pants. He roughly enters me, making me lean my head back and stifle a moan.

"Fuck." He huffs as he starts thrusting, picking up his pace.

He leans over me as he pounds into me, steadying his hands on both sides of my body, trapping me. Attacking my breasts with his lips, not slowing down with his thrusts. We quickly reach our climax and he puts his forehead against mine as he takes his cock out of me.

"You're gonna get us in trouble." I chuckle after we're done.

"It's worth it." He whispers and I scoff.

"You say that now." I counter with wink and head out after getting dressed.

————

I briefly meet Michaela's fiancé as I walk out of Keating's house. I ignore him and follow Keating on my motorcycle to the police station. We get inside and I stay with the group and hear the name; "Paula Murphy" and; "sex in the park" then start to zone out.

"Not every case is a serial killer." Bonnie scolds the students who complain.

"It is if you work in the right places." I mutter to myself.

A lady in a pink button down shirt, gets out of lock up and she looks like a bake sales mom. She starts trying to kiss Keating's ass, thanking her over and over again while I just roll my eyes.

We head outside and start walking towards the car, suddenly two black SUV's stop us from walking any further, stopping right in front of us.

FBI agents exits the vehicle and I recognize my team standing there. They're holding their guns, pointed at the lady we just got out of jail.

"Elena Aguilar, you are under arrest." Hotch says as he walks over and puts cuffs on her, barely glancing at me.

"Excuse me, this is Paula Murphy." Keating counters, trying to reach her client but Derek steps in her way and explains that our client is a fugitive.

I can see Michaela glancing at Derek up and down and smirk to myself when she looks down at her left hand remembering that she's engaged. Connor doesn't hide his interest one bit as he greedily takes the image of Derek in. Even Bonnie seems taken by him, but tries her best to hide it. Delfino is clearly attracted to JJ who is now putting her gun away and heading towards one of the SUV's.

Hotch must've told the team I would be there because none of them act as if they know me. Which I'm extremely thankful for.

"She's wanted for felony murder in connection with the bombing of the world financial institute." Hotch explains and hands Keating the arrest warrant.