Missing

Chris' POV:
"Where are the others?" Allison asks as we get to my car.

"I don't know, Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. I had to get Danika out." Isaac explains.

"We have to go right now." Derek says as he drives up and gets Danika in his car.

"Where's Stiles?" Allison asks him.

"Stiles is still at the hospital, he's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now." Derek says and I see Scott and his mom in Derek's car.

"Wait, what about Agent Hotchner? His car was still in the parking lot." Mellisa adds.

"Jennifer took him." Peter answers as he gets out of my car and shows me a text on Danika's phone and then turns it off so it can't be traced.

Stile's POV:
I sit on a bench after calling the police and bandaging my upper arm. I didn't tell anyone, but in the ambulance, Danika woke up and attacked me. She bit me in the arm and then fell back onto the gurney unconscious.

I've been running it over in my mind over and over again, trying to figure out a way if I somehow mistaken it has her teeth, or maybe I fell into something. But I always come back with the same conclusion. She bit me. She's an alpha and she bit me.

The police arrive and I'm surprised to see Scott's dad with them. He's an FBI agent but is divorced and moved out of town.

"Yeah, thought we might find one of them here." Agent Rossi huffs when he sees me.

The FBI learned quickly that when dead bodies are found or people go missing, Scott and his friends aren't too far away. At first they thought we were suspects, but after hours of boring interrogations, they finally came up with the conclusion that we weren't capable of something like this.

"Think we'll get anything useful out of him this time?" A Dr. Reid questions.

Dr. Reid isn't an Agent, more like genius. I think back to when our group first officially met the FBI and CBI. I met the consultant Patrick Jane first.

"You play lacrosse?" A man with blond wavy hair asks with a quirked brow as he walks over to the bench in I'm sitting at in the police station.

"Mostly sit on the bench." I shrug.

"Eh, I was never good at sports either." He shrugs with a smile.

"You're the sheriff's son, right?" He asks and I nod.

"Ah, I've been wanting to talk to you." He states and I furrow my brows.

"Why me?" I ask, trying to keep my calm but fail as he gives me a small smirk.

"Your friend was the first victim, right?" He asks and I gulp thinking about my childhood friend.

"Yeah." I admit and he nods.

"You were planning on getting some that night, weren't you?" He guesses and my jaw drops.

"How-."

"Jane!" A woman with brown hair scolds him.

"I thought I told you to go and check out the crime scene." She scolds him.

"I'm on my way, relax." He huffs getting up from the seat.

"I'll talk to him." I hear Scott's dad say to Agent Morgan, who seems to be taking the lead now that Agent Hotchner is missing.

"A Stilinkski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" He asks me.

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." I scoff and he gives me an annoyed smile.