Manor

Hotch's POV:
I go and check on Danika and see she's sound asleep. I check her temperature and it seems to have gone down a bit.

"Christine...Emma...Alice...Kate..." She mumbles in her sleep and I furrow my brows.

I know she's been known to talk in her sleep but I can't think of anyone she knows with those names except Kate from Gibbs' team. Dave calls me over and I leave the room, closing the door behind me.

"How's she doing?" Prentiss asks.

"Her fever's down. I sent in some tests to see if they can figure out what's making her sick." I say and she nods.

"Check this out." Prentiss says and the tech guy zooms in on a picture.

There's three names written down on the wall. Three of them, the names that Danika was saying in her sleep. But the name Kate isn't up on the wall. Next to them is a list of a bunch of numbers.

"Emma's the name of the victim." Prentiss points out.

"It could also be completely unrelated to the case." The detective offers.

"I don't think so. Danika was muttering their names. She must've seen it on the wall and thought it was important." I say my piece.

"The girl who's laying on my couch, with an ice pack on her forehead? She has a fever and is probably in a delusional state." He scoffs.

"What do the numbers mean?" Dave asks.

"My guess, patient ID's." The detective shrugs.

"Has the paint analysis come back yet?" Prentiss asks.

"This particular sample was written no more than a week ago."

"I'll check these names against missing women in Oregon." Dave offers.

"If this is a list of victims, it means there are more he hasn't chosen yet." Prentiss says and I look up from my phone.

"Hotch, something's wrong!" Morgan shouts from the office and I rush over and see Danika coughing and struggling for air.

"We need medics!" I shout and a few rush over.

I look and see she wrote something on her hand. I can barely make it out but I swear it says Harris.

"Is she choking on something?" One asks as another tries to stabilize her.

"There's nothing blocking her airway." He says.

"We have to get her to the hospital to figure out more." The other one adds.

"Do it." I say and they get a gurney and rush her out.

I start pacing back and forth hating that I can't do anything to help her.

"Hotch, they'll figure out what's going on." Morgan tries to assure me.

"Right now, we need to figure out who killed Emma. It's what Danika would want us to do." Dave adds and I nod and get my mind back in the right headspace.