Selfless

Unknown POV:
I hear the alarms going off and get up from my chair. I stride into the hall to see what's going on, finding armed guards carrying a bloody and limp Mark.

A chunk of his neck is missing, the little blood left in his body, now slowly pooling out of the gaping wound. His eyes are wide open, but it's clear that he's dead.

"The bloody hell happened?" I ask Stan as he rushes over.

"She killed Mark, with her teeth! She ripped out his throat, while blind!" He states astonished and clearly disturbed by the entire ordeal.

"Who?" I ask.

"The girl we're questioning about the assassination attempt on the President." He answers.

"The one you have chained up by the wrists?" I ask and he nods.

"Why'd the dumb fool get close enough for her to do that? She's been a smart ass since the minute she was brought in." I scoff remembering hearing Mark talking about her in the lunch hall.

He was going on about how she always has a quick and witty remark for anything they say to her. It'd be comical if we were anywhere else but our jobs.

I had a feeling about her that she wasn't going to respond to the torture this agency is used to doling out. They're much more physical, while I specialize in the mental.

"How are we supposed to break her? She's clearly not afraid to die and we've been trying everything in the book to break her." Stan shouts, clearly flabbergasted.

"That's you're problem." I scoff.

"What do you mean?"

"She clearly isn't a book person. You need to burn the box with her. I'll take care of it." I assure him.

"How, with your British techniques?" He scoffs and I narrow my eyes at him and he realizes he's crossed a line.

"It's not just the Brit's who use it. Just leave it up to me. She's mine now." I order and walk over towards the room she's in and look in the window.

She can't be more than 5'3, 140 pounds. Her hair is sopping wet from getting sprayed down multiple times with cold water, and the water boarding sessions. I think I counted them do it over a hundred times and she still had the mouth on her.

I'll control everything about her. What she hears, feels, tastes, and even smells. She'll only speak when I allow it. She'll be completely dependent on me. That's how I'm going to break her.

"She will break, it's just going to take some time." I say to myself as I watch her hang in the room by her shackles, water and blood dripping down and off her body.

She's trying to get acclimated to being blind, using her other senses, but one by one, I'll take those away too. Until I know she's ready to cooperate. Torture isn't just about pain, it's about feeling powerless and dependent on someone else. At least that's what torture is going to be to her.

She'll have no say in anything she experiences, it will all be of my carefully thought out design. I'll make myself the only person in her world, the only thing that matters, and then I'll rip it away.

————

Right now she's been listening to an annoying song on a loop for about five hours. Instead of being tired of it by now, she's making up new verses of the song. She even makes a little rap to the beat and adding beats.

She's definitely resilient, I'll give her that. The normal methods of physical torture don't get to her and I can't help but wonder why that is. I'm not saying females are weak by any means, most of them I find, have quite a higher pain tolerance than men. But this woman isn't just taking it, she's giving it back verbally and now, physically. She tricked one of the men into thinking she was giving in, and then killed him by biting into his neck and ripping through his corroded artery. I mean, who does something like that besides a monster?