The Fisher King

"Can't believe my brother gave you two weeks off" Sean chuckles as we lay in bed.

"I can. It was part of our deal when I proved him right about the CIA agent." I giggle and he smirks.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" Sean asks and I pretend to think.

"I might have a few ideas." I say seductively and he smiles and brings me into a kiss.

Right as I'm about to crawl on top of Sean my work phone rings. He looks over at it and sighs and I know it's nothing good.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I groan as I get off of Sean and go check the phone.

"This is a whole other level of cock block, Hotch." I say as I answer the phone and Sean groans.

"You're with Sean?" Hotch asks trying not to sound weird about it.

"Where else would I be?" I scoff but there's a pause on his end and I can tell there's something wrong.

"What's going on?" I question and sit up.

"You didn't get any strange calls did you?" He asks.

"No. Why?" I ask.

"I just did. The person said 'Don't waste time on the first victims. They were unrepentant, bad men. She's the important one. Remember, everything starts at the beginning. There won't be much time. The youngest male holds the key. You must help him save her.' And then he hung up." Hotch explains and I furrow my brows.

"Do you have any ideas what it could mean?" Hotch asks and I shake my head.

"No. None." I respond.

"Want me to come in?" I ask about work.

"We had a deal, two weeks." He retorts.

"When did you get the phone call?" I ask, going back to the original subject.

"Ten minutes ago." Hotch answers and I think for a minute.

"Did you call the others yet?" I ask, knowing that Derek and Elle are in Jamaica.

"No. I was hoping saying the words to you might trigger something in your mind." He confesses and I sigh.

"Sorry, I got nothing. I sometimes need more than just words by verbatim." I explain.

"I think it's best if you come in." Hotch finally decides and I huff knowing he wants me to use my abilities to track this person down.

"Alright, I'll get my stuff together." I say and hang up.

"What? You're leaving? Just like that?" Sean asks confused to what just happened.

"Someone called your brother with a message about victims. This is part of my job, Sean." I explain.

"Can't he have someone else come in?" Sean asks.

"I'm going to be brought into this one way or another." I scoff.

"So, just like that, Aaron calls and you're getting ready?" He scoffs.

"Sean, we deal with some pretty sick individuals. And this one called his house." I say and he sighs.

"When will you be back?" Sean asks.

"I don't know. I'll give you a call." I shrug and he huffs.

"What?" I ask knowing something's wrong.

"Why not take a job in New York?" He asks yet again.

"We talked about this, plus, we agreed this wasn't a serious relationship." I remind him as I get dressed.