Command

I go into Rowan's office and sit in his chair, knowing that Fitzgerald has had him arrested. I lean back and let out a smirk for my accomplishment.

"Way better than killing." I scoff to myself as I start opening the drawers of his desk.

I only find boring files that would probably be helpful to people who were actually interested in the job. There's a knock on the door and I allow the person entry.

"I recognize you, you're from the elevator." I say to the blonde secret service agent.

"I was told that there was a new command." He explains and I smirk.

"Yeah, you'd be right about that." I chuckle.

"Well, here is all the information you need as Command." He explains and gives me a special looking suitcase and the code for it.

"Why thank you. By the way, is it true that the vice president's husband is dead?" I ask and he looks at me shocked.

"I know everything that goes on around here. Get Charlie in here for me please. I have a feeling Cyrus is gonna need a clean up crew." I say and he nods and leaves.

I put the suitcase on the floor by my feet and log into the computer. Everything looks boring and mundane, I was expecting some super secret stuff like Area 51. I'm guessing all of that is in the suitcase though.

There's a knock on my door and I allow Charlie to enter and it takes him a moment to realize what he's seeing.

"What? You didn't think I would join without something in it for me. Did you?" I ask and I can tell he's hesitant in answering, Rowan trained them well to fear him.

"Cyrus is probably going to call you if he hasn't already, the Vice President killed her husband last night and he's going to help her clean it up. I want you and the new girl to do it. You're one of the best agents we have and I need to make sure it's done right. Let me know when it's done. As much as I hate that woman, she stills serves a purpose, meaning, I can't have her behind bars. Understood?" I ask and he nods.

"I'm on it. Boss-Command." He stutters and I chuckle.

"You can relax, I'm not doing the hole bullshit." I assure him and he seems to relax a bit.

"If you step out of line I'll just shoot you." I shrug and he gulps, knowing I'm being completely serious.

I get the phone out and call Fitzgerald up.

"Hello?" I hear him answer sounding confused.

"It's been a while." I say and there's a pause.

"Where are you?" He asks, sounding worried.

"Oh, I'm right where I'm meant to be." I chuckle.

"What does that mean?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Rowan figure out I duped him yet?" I ask.

"How do you know that I-."

"Do I really have to answer that?" I scoff and he sighs.

"Your Command now?" He asks and I lean back in my chair.

"Yup. Thought I'd move up in the world after that whole news broadcasting thing. To be honest, I thought it'd be a lot harder than it was. But then again, it probably would've been if I had to do all the work." I scoff.

"You set this up?" He asks.

"I wasn't going to at first, but then Rowan or whatever you want to call him, started throwing his weight around and, well...he needed a humbling. Now here we are." I explain.