Stuck

I slowly open my eyes and see that there's a light above me.I try to move but my head and neck are killing me. It feels like my head is about to explode every time I move an inch.

I try to think back to where I was before I woke up, but it's completely blank. I can feel my heart starting to race, trying to figure out who I am. I try to come up with a name but come up empty. I can't remember anything about myself.

Patrick's POV:
"Tiger, tiger, burning bright, in the forest of the night, what immortal hand or eye could frame, thy fearful symmetry?" Red John says after he picks up the chair I'm tied in and sits it up right again.

"Oh, I just wanted to let you know, Danika says; Hello. Or does she go by Dee now? She's really something that girl." He adds and my heart his racing and I struggle to get out of my restraints but he just chuckles and leaves.

Help arrives about fifteen minutes later. They help me out of the chair and the boy on the ground. The two dead kids are still where Red John slaughtered them in front of me. I decide not tell the police about Danika yet. I have to make sure he was telling the truth about having her.

Hotch's POV:
The murders stopped for about a week ago without reason. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what caused them to stop. I looked through the databases and checked the arrest records but none of the people arrested around that time fit the profile of a sadistic serial killer.

I've never seen anything of this detail since...since Danika. But it's not her, she's undercover at the college. She's been undercover this whole time, busy with being a law student.

My phone goes off and I look and see a number I haven't seen in a while. I huff and answer it, not knowing what to expect from the surprise call.

Danika's POV:
I wake up but I'm not where I was before. I'm in a hospital. A doctor is hovering over me with a light in his hand, making me squint my eyes.

"Sorry, I just need to make sure your pupil responses or correct." He explains after he turns the light off.

I blink a few times trying to get the spots out of my vision. Finally I'm met with a face of a man with dark brown hair and a beard to match.

 Finally I'm met with a face of a man with dark brown hair and a beard to match

"What happened? Where am I?" I ask as I sit up and put my hand to my head.

"You were found unconscious." The doctor explains and I look down at his name tag.

"Dr...Shepherd." I read out loud and he furrows his brows.

"Yeah, that's me." He chuckles uneasily.

"Obviously, your coat says it." I point out and he looks down.

"You don't recognize me, do you?" He asks and now I'm confused.

"Why would I recognize you?" I ask and he gets a worried look on his face.