Protection

Danika's POV:
"The fuck do you mean I have to go into wit pro?" I shout at Hotch.

"It's not witness protection, but we are moving you to a safe house." Hotch explains and I scoff, throwing my hands up in the air.

"That's the same fucking thing. There's no way I'm letting you do this to me!" I warn.

"It's not your decision, and it wasn't mine, however I do agree with it. I can't trust that something like this won't happen again because of your carelessness. So I'm making sure your carelessness isn't part of the equation anymore." He scolds and I clench my jaw.

"My carelessness? That's what your suddenly worried about?" I scoff.

"It's what I've always worried about! It's just that now I'm finally doing something about it!" He yells and then takes a deep breath to call himself down.

"It's been decided, we have a place we'll guarded, it'll be like being in house arrest." He states more calm now.

"Yeah, because that worked so fucking well last time." I snap and he glares at me and I stare him down.

"That's why It's going to be different this time. This time I'm not going through the government to keep you safe. I'm using Helios, Mr. Pearce set up some of his best men around an extremely secured house with all the latest technology, to keep you inside and safe." Hotch says not wavering one bit.

"You wouldn't." I growl.

"It's already done." He says and I feel a sharp poke in my neck and fall into someone's arms.

Jett's POV:
Hotch gives me an instruction manual of how to look after Danika. I'm actually surprised how long it is. I understand that she's a handful, but to believe she's capable of half of this stuff is ridiculous.

I transported her to my private base and have my best guarding the property.

I was supposed to be starting on the team, but they promised me to keep me in on the loop over the computer and phone while I watch over Danika. Part of me thinks it's better this way because it gives me time to try and figure out what's going on with her. It's not going to be easy now that she knows who I am and is especially ticked off at, well, everyone right now.

I watch as she starts moving in her sleep a bit and recognize that as a sign of the drug wearing off. This could go any possible way.

"Morning." I say and as she sits up and looks around her.

"The fuck am I?" She asks, clearly angry.

"My private base. One of the most secure areas in the world in fact." I calmly state and she narrows her eyes.

"Why the fuck are you here?" She grumbles and gets off the couch and starts looking around.

"I live here, for now." I answer and she furrows her brows and looks around without moving from her spot.

"Do you remember what happened at all? At the asylum?" I question and she turns and looks back at me.

She seems to be thinking something over carefully before committing to an answer.

Danika's POV:
"Who the fuck told you about that?" I ask thinking that Huang wouldn't bring him in on the case.

"Dr. Huang called me." He counters my theory, I shake my head not understanding.

"So, I suppose you don't remember what happened then." He suggests and I clench my jaw not liking him being right about anything.

"I think we should let her get some rest before we delve into all of that." I hear a different voice state and I look over and see Dr. Murphy walk into the room.