Maya

Olivia's POV:
Jake grabs me by the throat and slams me against the wall in front of my team. His gun is pointed at them as he glares at me.

"Do you have any idea what you've just done?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I struggle to get out.

"Let me fill you in. You just killed the President!" He shouts and my eyes go wide.

I get my breath back after Jake let's go of me. The team is ordered out of the room by secret service and Fitz enters with Cyrus.

"B613 should never have existed! Who brainwashed you? You hated B613 as much as I did until you became command-." Olivia counters.

"Enough!" Fitz shouts, stopping our arguing.

"You dismantled B613? Are you out of your mind?" He asks.

"We discussed this. It's what you wanted!" I counter.

"You think he wanted an active terrorist plot six days before his announcement for VP?" Jake shouts.

"You should've coordinated with me."

"I made a call! We have the FBI, the CIA, homeland security, all plenty capable of handling this-." I start shouting.

"No, no, no! Discussing these things with homeland security will make them part of the public record. That means Maya Pope becomes part of the public record. And once Maya Pope becomes part of the public record, so does the military plane that the President whisked her out of the country on. Not the kind of thing you want coming out six days before announcing the new VP." Cyrus explains to me.

"Which is why we need to reconstitute B613." Jake states.

"I didn't make sacrifices and endanger my people to end up right back where we started!" I growl.

"Crazy, right? All these years of thinking that B613 is untouchable. And all it takes to kill is a good tug on a zipper." Jake scoffs and the room gets awkwardly quiet.

"Just-we're sure the President is the target?" Cyrus asks.

"One of the terrorists stole White House files from Liv's computer-schedules, maps, classified security protocols. They know your every move. Thanks to the funding, Maya Pope was able to bring in a team of terrorists to carry out the attack." Jake explains and shows us pictures.

"You see this Cy?" Fitz asks as he looks at the pitchers.

"I see it."

"That's the bomb maker. We weren't able to ID him yet. Do you know him?" Jake asks Fitz and he looks at Cy.

"Do we have a choice?" Fitz asks Cyrus.

"Afraid not. He's our best option." Cyrus replies and Fitz sighs.

"Call in the other one too." Fitz orders and I look between them confused.

"Sir, are you sure?" Cyrus asks, but Fitz just stares him down.

"I'm on it." Cyrus nods and leaves the room as he gets his phone out to make a call.

A few minutes later I watch as my father walks into the room. We start putting pictures up on the board but then another person enters the room and I look up with furrowed brows. He looks familiar but I can't place him.

"Thanks for making it on such short notice." Fitz says and shakes the man's hand.

"Dominic Bell." The man says in a deep British accent as he looks at the bomb maker's photo on the board.