Exorcism

Rossi and Emily find the Priest known as Father Paul, only to find out he has diplomatic immunity. They put him in an interview room and I walk over. Hotch still hasn't talked to me since the incident.

"How 'bout you go in there with Prentiss." Rossi offers.

"Hotch okay with that?" I ask and he quirks a brow.

"Didn't think Hotch's opinion ever stopped you before." Rossi points out and I shrug.

"You're right. Fuck Hotch." I scoff and walk into the room.

Rossi's POV:
I watch as Danika enters the room and Father Paul immediately notices her and stands up. It's almost like they're waiting for the other to make the first move. But it's all one sided, it's only him who is on high alert. She's completely relaxed and nonchalant about the situation.

He says something in a different language and she furrows her brows and looks at Prentiss.

"He asked; who are you?" Prentiss expalins.

"Uh, Danika." She answers.

"You allow the epitome of evil into your life, Agent Prentiss." He warns Prentiss, pointing a finger at Danika who scoffs.

"Yeah, I mean, a psychotic satanist thought I was the devil's daughter once." Danika chuckles seeming to find the accusation funny.

I knock on the window and Danika rolls her eyes and walks back out.

"What?" She asks annoyed.

"It was a mistake to put you in there." I shake my head and she just shrugs not seeming too concerned with it.

Danika's POV:
I walk out of the interrogation room and head for Hotch's office. He's on the phone and I storm in there and take it from him. I'm still pissed off that he outed my rape to almost everyone.

"Danika!" Hotch shouts.

"If this is who I think it is, which I'm pretty sure it is, then I have a message for you. There's a man out here using religion to murder people. He's killed three people so far and I can tell you right now there'll be more. I get that the whole church and state thing are separate things, but I'm pretty sure murder is condemned on both sides. So, unless you want it to be leaked that you support murder in the next election or whatever you're probably working your way up towards, I suggest you help us stop this hypocrite before he kills anyone else. Capiche?" I rant then hang up.

I give the phone back to Hotch then run out of the room before he can grab me. I run down the hall and find myself in the conference room out of breath and Derek quirks a brow at me.

"Finally getting that exercise in?" He mocks.

"You mean Exorcise?" I joke and he chuckles.

"The State Department won't risk the potential embarrassment. They'll shut us all down." Rossi says, going back to whatever they were talking about.

"Yeah, about that." I chuckle and they look over at me.

"What did you do?" JJ asks.

"Oh ya know. The usual." I chuckle nervously.

Derek closes his eyes knowing that it's something bad. Emily comes over from Hotch's office and she looks at me.