Polaroids

I head out with Jake and track down Cyrus' husband, a reporter and David Rosen. I take out my gun, shoot the reporter and then shoot Cyrus' husband in the back as he runs away. I hate shooting people in the back, but it had to be done this way. It needs to look like a random robbery.

"I should probably get going. Hotch says we have a case." I say as I look at my phone.

"Oh, and Rosen, you tell anyone about this, it won't matter who has me on their leash, you won't be able to run fast enough." I calmly warn as he has the reporter's blood speckled on his shocked and terrified face.

I head out and get to the BAU and meet the team in the meeting room.

I'm an FBI agent as well as a B613 agent, it doesn't give me any free time, which is fine by me. It's just sometimes difficult to switch from one mode to another at the drop of a hat.

"What do we got?" I ask as I go and sit in my chair.

"Tell you on the way." Hotch says and gets up and I follow them out of the room.

He hands me a file and I open it once we get to the car. It's a boy that was kidnapped yesterday out in the open. Penelope found where the mother lives and we're on the way to New York to tell her the news.

"Any idea who took the boy?" I ask as I look through the pictures.

The boy can't be more than ten years old, by the last picture we got of him. The police weren't thorough enough, so we have to question the mother all over again.

"No reports on parental abuse, wasn't very popular at school, but wasn't bullied either." Hotch states and I simply nod.

We get to the house and it's quaint, looks like it was built before the fifties. Hotch goes and knocks on the door and I do my best not to roll my eyes. I hate this part, it's boring and tedious, not to mention, sitting there while someone balls their eyes out isn't very comfortable.

The door opens and a woman with light blonde hair opens the door. She looks between Hotch and I and her lip quivers.

"No. No. Please." She begs and starts to collapse, but another woman comes over and catches her before she falls.

"Please. Come in, I'm Sally." The woman says.

"We haven't found him yet, we're just here for some more information." Hotch informs the women.

We walk in while Sally gets the mom on the couch and gets her some tissues. I go over and stand by the fireplace, looking at some photos, while Hotch explains the situation. There's an old black and white photo of a family on the mantle, looks like it was taken in the sixties, I can tell by the clothes the family is wearing.

There's two son's and an older daughter with the mom and dad. The dad has dark brown hair combed to the side, while the mom has light blond hair curled at her shoulders.

"Agent." Hotch catches my attention and I look away from the picture and over at him.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

But before I can say anything, Sally's eyes go wide. She's about in her fifties or sixties. My guess is she's the grandmother of the boy or something like that. Her hair is greying, but something tells me she was a blonde growing up. She holds a resemblance to the little girl in the photo.

"Oh my god." Sally exclaims when she gets a good look at me.

"Excuse me?" I ask as she stands up and looks at me with a peculiar look.

I glance at Hotch, not knowing what's going on, but he shrugs, not understanding either.

"Do you know Agent Volkolv?" Hotch questions.