Outsiders

Danika's POV:
I wake up and see that I'm in a different room.
It looks like it's almost a loft design. An apartment built inside of a house. It has the industrial look like the living room and kitchen had, but it's like it's it's own living quarters.

I get up and walk around, glad that I didn't wake up to anyone watching me, or even in the same room as me

I get up and walk around, glad that I didn't wake up to anyone watching me, or even in the same room as me. I find a walk in closet that has my clothes in it along with clothes that aren't mine but look my size.

"Good, you're awake." Rowena says and I turn around to see that she's brought me breakfast, no eggs.

"I thought I'd bring it up, let you get some time alone. I mean, I don't mind living with those handsome men, but girls need time to themselves." She chuckles and I can't help but join, glad that she understands.

Then I remember what happened and gulp. She seems to notice and motions me to follow her. She puts the food on the counter and I follow her to the bathroom and she closes the door.

"This is the only place that doesn't have cameras." She explains and I nod not even having thought of something so obvious.

"Now, I know those boys just want to protect you, but between you and I, they don't know what you're really capable of." She says with a wink and I furrow my brows confused as to what she's referring to.

"So, if you ever need to pop in and out for something, I suggest you do if from here." She says and writes down the address to where we are so I can properly return.

"I keep my head low, but I know things." She whispers with a wink.

"And what's to stop them from coming up here and checking on me?" I ask.

"Let me know when you're going to do it by ordering a Oreo milkshake, and I'll make sure the video is on a loop." She explains and I smirk.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"A girl can't be locked up forever." She just shrugs and leaves while I pocket the address.

Usually when I teleport it's best to know the exact location where I'm going, otherwise things can go bad fast.

I walk out of the bathroom after taking a shower and I see Jett sitting on the couch eating a piece of my bacon.

"Morning." He says and I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I mutter.

"I just thought you might wanna tour of the place." He shrugs and I realize there's more to this house.

"There's a few rooms like this where it's like your own little apartment, we all have one. But there is also a bowling alley, movie theatre, gym, indoor and outdoor pools, basket ball courts, tennis courts, um, think we even have a game room and a mini bar." He explains as we walk through the house.