Witches

I take sip from the expensive looking glass of wine Elijah gave me. It's a nice sweet red wine, quite ironic because of what I'm surrounded by.

"So, what do you need from me?" I ask kicking the meeting off.

"In a hurry are we?" Elijah questions and I just give him a blank look.

Klaus huffs and gets out of his seat and starts pacing around. This doesn't go unnoticed by Elijah who has a worried look on his face.

"What is it?" Elijah questions.

"She may be able to do a few magic tricks, but other than that, what makes her in any way qualified for this?" Klaus scoffs pointing at me.

"How about you tell me what you need and I'll tell you if I can do it." I offer getting fed up with all the secrecy.

"Alright, as you now know, there are witches in the square as well. They have been banned from using magic, under Marcel's orders." Elijah starts explaining.

"Okay, and this affects you how?" I ask.

"The witches have something that we need, something they took from us." Elijah carefully words.

"And you want me to get it back for you? That's it?" I scoff not seeing why they're so troubled over this.

"It's not a thing, it's a person." Elijah corrects himself.

"Okay, I still don't see the problem. I go in, get whoever it is and leave, like I did with Dean." I shrug.

"Where they're keeping her is in a place protected by their ancestors. You may only enter if they allow you." Elijah explains.

"You mean like ghosts?" I ask.

"Spirits of powerful dead witches." Klaus chides.

"Hmmm. I can see how that could be a problem. For you, that is. Luckily for me, I have no issues taking on spirits. In fact, it's what I often do when I'm hanging out with Dean." I shrug and get up.

"I don't think you appreciate the situation at hand." Elijah tries to say.

"Oh, I know exactly how to get what you need. It'll be a walk in the park." I smirk and the brothers look at me and then at one another.

"Would you care to share your plan-."

"Actually I would. See, I'm very particular about who I share my information with. And I have a sense that you want all the power you can get, which...I feel would be detrimental to everyone around you." I say and Klaus glares at me.

"Do you want the person back or not?" I ask, staring him down.

"Get it done." He growls and leaves.

"Where is this place?" I ask as I turn to Elijah.

We get to the cemetery and I do get an eerie feeling from it. Tourists come in and out of here not knowing that they really are in the presence of a different world.

"I have to stay here." He says with an apologetic look etched in his features.

"Just, be careful." He warns me.

"Is that concern I hear in your voice?" I mock but he huffs at my mockery and I can tell it's genuine.

"I'll be fine." I assure him with a chuckle.

I walk in and everything seems to be going well. I walk past a few different statues and graves, turn a corner, looking at some names.

"May I help you?" I hear a voice and then and see someone at my right.