Case

I head to the BAU on my motorcycle and park it in an empty spot. A black car pulls up beside me and the window rolls down. Looking over only to see Derek sitting there looking over at me.

"You know that's Hotch's spot, right?" Derek asks and I quirk my brow and look for a sign but don't see one.

"Funny, I don't see his name on it." I shrug and get off my bike.

"Oh, you are playing one dangerous game, girlie." He chuckles as he gets out of his car.

"Well, maybe since he's the boss, he should be the first one here. Then it wouldn't be a problem." I state and start walking to the door and Derek opens it for me.

"You are so in for it." He chuckles as we walk inside.

I go over to my desk and sit down while Derek gets us some coffee. After putting my feet up on my desk I lean back in the chair. Derek comes over and hands my coffee and then sits down at his own desk across from mine.

"So, how'd you sleep?" Derek asks trying to make conversation.

"Fine I guess." I say then take a sip of my coffee.

The others arrive a few minutes later and everyone seems surprised that Hotch hasn't arrived yet. Elle's muttering to herself how Hotch is usually the first one here.

"Who's motorcycle is in my spot?" Is the first thing that comes out of Hotch's mouth when he walks through the doors.

I look over and see that Hotch has a disgruntled look on his face as he looks around the room. It's suddenly so quiet in the office, all you hear is phones going off.

"I didn't see your name on it." I mutter after taking a sip of my coffee and everyone looks over at me.

I don't have to look up to know that Hotch is looking at me as well. It's not hard to surmise that his expression isn't a happy one.

"What was that?" He asks calmly from behind my chair.

He moves to the side of my desk and I glance up and see him staring down at me with a stern expression and a hand on his hip. It reminds me of an annoyed parent.

"I said, I didn't see a sign with your name on it. So how can you claim that it's yours." I calmly shrug, folding my hands in my lap and leaning back in my chair.

"Move it." He says and I scoff.

"It's a parking spot, not a birth right." I mock and Hotch just has the same expression on his face.

"My office. Now." He orders and I look over at Derek for help but he just puts is hands up.

"Told you." He shrugs.

"Now!" Hotch repeats himself and pushes my feet off my desk when I don't make an effort to move.

Rolling my eyes and huffing as I get out of my seat, I walk up the stairs towards the offices as everyone watches in complete silence. After finally making it up to Hotch's office, he closes the door behind me. He walks over to the windows and closes the blinds and suddenly I feel a bit trapped.

He walks over to his desk and leans back on it and crosses his arms. His eyebrows furrow as he looks at me. I look around and see a few things that tell me a bit about who he is.

He's married, has no kids and used to be a lawyer, just like I surmised in the interrogation room. He has some marksmanship shooting trophies on a few shelves. There's files neatly stacked on the side of his desk and a pen and pad of paper in front of his computer. He's definitely organized and likes things to be in their place. He loves his wife but something tells me he loves his job just a little bit more.