Fans

I sigh as I plop on the couch, turn the TV on but nothing looks good. I turn it back off and look up at the clock, just ticking away. The only good thing is a that the drugs are out of my system, so I'm no longer seeing dead people. I'm relieved when my phone rings, knowing it's not going to be work, but it's something.

"Sup." I say.

"Want to help on a case?" Dean asks and I smirk.

"When and where?" I question and he gives me the details.

I teleport into the car, scaring the crap out of Sam.

"Every time." I laugh and he playfully glares at me.

"So, what's been up in your world?" Sam asks.

"Took down a guy who was copying other crimes, last week." I say nonchalant as if it's an everyday occurrence.

"Where are we headed?" I ask.

"To meet that one author who wrote about us." Dean says and parks the car and I see that we've arrived.

I hop out but blink a few times when I see that I'm seeing multiple black impalas in the parking lot. Dean seems to see it too, as well as Sam. We go up to the building and I see the man, Chuck, pacing back and forth by the steps.

"Chuck, there you are." Sam says as we run over, but Chuck looks confused to see us.

"Guys? And girl?" He asks seeing me.

"What's going on?" Dean asks.

"Uh-Nothing. You know, just-I'm just kind of hanging." Chuck says and I realize he wasn't aware that we were on our way.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asks.

"You told us to come." Dean asserts.

"Uh—no, I didn't."

"Yeah, you did. You texted me. This address. 'Life or death situation.' Any of this ringing a bell?" Sam questions.

"I didn't send you a text."

"We drove all night! I called Danika in on this!" Dean growls and Chuck looks confused and then has a look of realization come across his face.

"What?" I ask and he gulps.

"Sam? You made it!" A female voice squeals from the top of the steps.

She's wearing a plaid shirt under a sweater vest. She has dirty blonde hair and an obsessed look in her eyes as she runs over towards us.

I put my hand on my hidden blade just in case she's a threat.

"Oh, uh...Becky, right?" Sam asks as she stares up into his eyes as if she's looking at the love of her life.

"Oh. You remembered." She says, trying not to act too flattered but fails and Dean rolls his eyes.

"You've been thinking about me." She says in a low creepy voice and I glance over at Dean who is snickering at how uncomfortable Sam is.

Chuck asks Becky if she took his phone and she claims she borrowed it from his pants.

"Becky."

"What? They're gonna wanna see it. Oh my god! You're her, aren't you?" She asks looking at me amazed, pushing Dean and Sam out of the way to get a better look at me up close.

"Sure?" I ask.

"What the hell is she talking about?" I ask Chuck and he bows his head and I glare at him.

"You promised." I growl.

"Hey, Chuck. Come on pal, it's showtime." A man in a yellow shirt says from the top of the stares as Becky just stares at me.