G

Danika's POV:
I get out of the building from hell and expect it to still be light out, but its dark. I fall against a brick wall feeling exhausted and dizzy. I take a few steps and start falling to the ground but feel someone catch me. For a moment in my exhausted state I think it's Elliot.

"Easy." I hear Foyet say but I'm too exhausted to keep my eyes open.

————

I wake up laying on the ground. I groan as I hear a lot of noise around me. People shouting at one another, telling each other what to do.

"Okay, one two three, lift." I hear someone say and pain ruptures through my body as I'm lifted off the ground.

I start feeling dizzy and look down and see a large pool of blood where I was just laying. My body feels cold and heavy as I try to lift my arm.

"She's losing a lot of blood." I hear another person saying and I can feel myself being wheeled somewhere on a table.

My eyes start to softly flutter closed as I see the bright lights moving above me. One. Two. Thr...and then everything turns black.

"Stay with me!" Is the last thing I hear before everything goes dark and silent.

House's POV:
I get in the elevator and quickly push the button, hoping that it'll make it shut faster. Unfortunately a hand stops the doors from closing and I roll my eyes assuming it's Cuddy. Instead it's a girl in a hospital gown, who looks like she's about to pass out.

Her skin is deathly pale and she has sweat droplets on her forehead. She looks like she hasn't slept in days, has lost a lot of blood, or both.

Just as I suspected she leans against the wall and closes her eyes tight as if something is causing her pain. It isn't till I look down that I see blood starting to slowly soak into the hospital gown. She opens her eyes and looks over at me and nods in a polite manner as if any of this is normal.

She looks like she's about to say something, but before she gets the chance she collapses. Oddly enough I catch her against my own wishes. The elevator door opens and I'm met with a choatic scene.

There's nurses and doctors rushing around, Cuddy, my boss, is on the phone yelling at someone. I'm just stuck in the elevator holding an unconscious girl who is bleeding from her abdomen. One of the doctors looks over at the elevator and freezes.

"Found her!" He shouts and everyone stops in their tracks and looks over at me and the girl.

A few doctors and nurses rush over with a gurney and I place her on it carefully and then they rush her to the ER. Cuddy rushes over and looks at me. I look down and see that I'm covered in blood from the girl.

"Well, that wasn't boring." I shrug and grab my cane that's leaning against the wall in the corner of the elevator.

"Where did you find her?" Cuddy asks out of breath.

"She hopped into the elevator." I answer and start walking.

"Wait, she was alone? She was awake?" Cuddy asks sounding confused.

"She was awake for like a minute and half before she passed out." I scoff as she continues following me down the hall.

I get to my office only for Cuddy to follow me in. I roll my eyes as I go to my chair and sit down behind my desk.