Bank

I wake up and see Charlie lying next to me sound asleep. I brush my fingers through his hair making him move a bit.

"Don't stop." He mumbles when I take my fingers out of his hair.

"I have to get to the bank. My wallets running empty." I say.

"Take some of mine." He mumbles.

"I don't want your blood money

"I don't want your blood money." I joke and he grabs me and starts tickling me, making me squeal.

"Oh, you don't want my blood money? Well, how about some sweets." He says and starts tickling my neck with his mouth.

I kick my feet as he holds me against his body, and goes for my feet with his fingers. He play wrestles with me and for a moment I'm happy.

He finally lets me go and I get dressed and give him a kiss on the cheek. This is the most normal relationship I've ver been in, which is kind of odd since Charlie's an ex-assassin and a now a hit for hire.

"I'll be back soon." I say as I put my knife on my ankle.

"Take the gun." He says.

"I'm fine. I'm going to the bank to get some cash, not to rob one." I scoff and he huffs and puts it back on the dresser.

"Hurry back, the bed gets cold when you're gone."

"You poor thing!" I mock and leave.

I get to the bank and wait in line for the metal detector. I'm about to get my turn when the two people in front of me both make the alarm go off.

"For fucks sake! It's his belt!" I grumble annoyed that they have to do this every time.

I go through and am about to show them my knife but stop when a lady takes a gun and shoots one of the security guards. People start screaming and I watch as three people put masks on. I grab a hat off a random guy and put it on to hide my face from the cameras.

"I want to see hands in the sky! Now!" One of the guys shouts and everyone complies.

"Try to trigger any alarm or give me any damn dye packs and you're dead!" The first guy continues as guns are pointed at us.

"That include GPS in the bags?" I ask and he turns towards me.

"What?" He says not believing that I'm not scared like the others.

"Sometimes they put GPS's in the bags to track you after you leave. You might wanna request a bag without one." I give him some advice and he pistol whips me and an accomplice shoves me to the ground.

"If you wanna be a smart ass again, you'll get a bullet hole!" He shouts at me.

The woman tilts her head as she looks at me and the other guy goes to get the bag and cash. She walks up to me and grabs me and pulls me over to where the other hostages are being put.