Blown

I get out of the shower and get dressed needing a drink from the bar.

"You want me to come along?" Gibbs asks.

"I'll be back in a minute." I assure him and he nods his head and I head out.

I get down to the bar and take a seat on the stool.

"Club soda please." I hear a familiar voice and turn to see Cragen.

"Da-." He starts saying but is cut off.

"Hey babe what's taking so long?" Gibbs interrupts and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry, just waiting to order." I say and he sits down next to me.

"I'll have what she's having." Gibbs tells the bartender.

"Vodka sprite on the rocks. Double shot." I say and the bartender nods.

"Actually, she'll have just sprite. Wouldn't want to hurt the baby." He says and I furrow my borrows and then realize that the woman was pregnant.

"Right, pregnancy brain." I scoff and chuckle.

"Congratulations." Cragen says and i give him a kind smile.

I take my drink and Gibbs takes his.

"You here for business or pleasure?" Gibbs asks Cragen.

"Business. You?"

"A bit of both." Gibbs chuckles and Cragen looks at me and smiles.

"We should probably get back up to bed. Get you some rest." Gibbs says and squeezes my shoulder lightly.

"You're probably right. Alright. Let's go babe." I say and slide a napkin towards Cragen that gives him a warning to leave.

"You two have a good night." Cragen says.

"You too. Nice to meet you." I say and he gives me a small smile.

We get back up to the room and I fall asleep. A few hours later I'm woken up by Gibbs.

"They got your shades." He whispers and I nod with my eyes still closed.

"Hey, it's time to get up." He says and I groan.

"Uh, now, would be nice." He says and I try to put the covers over my head.

"There's someone trying to beak into the room." He says and the gun is in my hands in a split second, pointing at the door.

"Easy, just trying to wake you up." He says helping me lower my gun.

"Get in the shower." He says and I grunt as I get up.

After I get ready Gibbs gets his coffee and I look outside with the glasses Probie brought.

"You talk in your sleep." Gibbs says.

"Anything colorful come out of my mouth?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Probably. Couldn't understand it all too well." And I snicker.

"Wanna turn on some music?" I ask and Gibbs furrows his brows and I look at him deadpan.

"A little morning pick me up." I say and he nods his head and turns on the radio.

I look back outside after switching the lenses and see a bright red spot coming from a window in the building across from us.

"What is it?" Gibbs asks.

"Either professionals spying on us, or some horny teenagers." I say and he quirks a brow.

"Laser?" He asks and I nod.