Names

Gibb's POV:
"Boss, I'm sorry-."

"What the hell happened?!" I shout, getting in Mcgee's face.

"She's been crammed in that room for hours. I thought she could use some fresh air." Ziva says and I go over to her.

———

My phone goes off and I sigh when I see that it's Dani.

"Dani." I sigh and she gives me the address and tells me to come alone.

I get there and see that Boone's lawyer hogtied on the floor of the barn. Dani brings me into a hug and I hold her tight.

"It's okay."

"I almost couldn't stop myself." She whispers about killing him.

"But you didn't, you called me." I say.

After we were undercover I talked to her about what she did to the men who held us. She explained to me that it's been a lot harder to stop herself from killing lately. I told her to call me anytime she was on the edge and I'd be there in a heartbeat.

"You did good." I assure her and she gulps.

"I have to be in the same room as Boone." She says and I furrow my brows.

"Dani-."

"Just trust me. I will get the names of all the women and where to find them. That graveyard wasn't the only one. But it has to be off the books. No cameras or microphones, no one else in the room." She explains.

"You were just kidnapped-.

"I'm okay! I promise. Please." She pleads and I sigh.

"Fine." I sigh.

Danika's POV:
I enter the room with my red notebook and the pen. Boone's eyes widen and he smiles while I shut the door.

"And who are you?" He asks almost sounding like a gentleman.

"Who I am doesn't matter. What matters is what happens now." I say and he tilts his head as I put the notebook out of his reach and go over and uncuff him.

"What's this?" He asks looking at gis wrists and I go to the other side of the table.

"I trust that you're smart enough not to try anything. And if you do, you won't make it out of this room alive, which is your goal, correct?" I ask and he furrows his brows.

"I mean, that was the whole reason your lawyer killed that girl, to try to exonerate you of the other murders." I say and he clenches his jaw.

"What I'm saying is, you're going to die, whether it's today, or in less than two, it's going to happen."

"Then why are you here?" He asks.

"Officially? To get the names of the other women you killed and where they're located." I say and he raises his eyebrows.

"And unofficially?" He questions.

"You know, I was supposed to be the one to interview you. Not Gibbs. I had gotten all ready and excited to meet you, then I got a call saying that someone else was taking over." I say and he just watches me.