Demonology

Danika's POV:
I get to the BAU and find most of the team in the conference room, everyone besides Derek and Emily. I walk in and sit down in my seat.

"What are you doing here, Danika? I didn't clear you for duty." Hotch says confused.

"Yeah, about that. Strauss cleared me." I smirk and he furrows his brows.

"When?" He asks.

"Last night." I say and he narrows his eyes.

"I never got any paperwork faxed to me." He states suspiciously.

"Well, she wasn't in the best state of mind..." I start saying and he glares at me.

"What did you do?" Hotch asks, ordering me to tell him with the look in his eyes.

"I'll tell you this, she has a set of lungs on her. Thought I gave her a heart attack for a moment." I chuckle, remembering back to last night.

I crawl through Strauss' bedroom window, look through her draws, find the panties and then nudge her awake. At first she thinks I'm her son, but she opens her eyes she bolts upright and starts screaming.

"Sh...I'm...hey-can you just stop screaming?" I huff annoyed at how long the scream is.

"I need you to sign this so I can go back to work tomorrow." I explain handing her a pen and paper.

"Are you insane? You broke into my house in the middle of the night-." She starts shouting.

"I tried calling, but they all went to voicemail." I shrug and she glares at me.

"Hey, sign this and you can go back to sleep and forget this ever happened." I offer and she huffs and grabs the pen and paper and signs the paper.

"Thanks. By the way, you might want to update your security system." I say with a wink and head back out the window.

"I mean, she was fine after she stopped screaming at me 'Who are you?! How did you get in my bedroom?!' And a bunch of words I'm not going to repeat, she calmed down again." I explain and Hotch just closes his eyes.

"By the way Reid, just to put it on record, Derek owes me fifty. Silk pajamas. Told you she was a freak in the sheets." I add.

"Plus another fifty for the red lace undies." I smirk and toss them at him and he almost falls out of his chair trying to get the clothing off of him.

"We don't have time to argue. Danika you're with Rossi and Reid." Hotch huffs and gives me a folder.

I open it up and see two victims who died of different causes. One from dehydration and the other from a heart attack. I leave with the Rossi and Reid and head to the victim's house.

We get to the house and the wife lets us in then shows us to the victim's room upstairs. I walk in the room and get a dizzy feeling in my head and my mouth feels dry. I look at the bed and see there's scuff marks on the floor by each bedpost. There's a strange smell and I recognize it as sulfur.

"Danika, your nose." Reid alerts me and I wipe my nose, only to find blood dripping down.

"Shit." I say and quickly find a bathroom and get it to stop.

My shirt has blotches of blood on it and I don't have an extra to change into. I get my phone out and text Reid that I'm heading back to the BAU to clean up.

After I get to the BAU and change my clothes I get a text from Hotch to meet him at the other victim's house. I head out and get to the address Hotch texted me. I knock on the door and explain I'm with the FBI and the father lets me in, I meet up with Hotch and JJ upstairs.