Leak

Hotch's POV:
I bring Morgan with me to Gideon's old cabin. I couldn't bring myself to tell the others yet, I need to figure out what we're dealing with first. The entire journey to the crime scene is silent. Neither of us know what to do or say, we're mostly numb, trying to keep it together.

I get out of the car and he does the same after we get to the cabin. The police are surrounding the small cabin, gathering evidence and talking to people. Agent Lisbon walks over and over and gives us her sympathies. She gives us gloves to put on as well, as a precaution.

"Can we see him?" I ask and she nods and brings us inside the cabin.

They haven't moved his body yet, the only thing in the way is a plain sheet that was placed over him. I gulp as one of the crime techs pull it back, revealing Jason's face. I hear Morgan choke back a sob and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Found something, looks like his wallet." One of the crime techs say and hand it to Lisbon and she opens it.

"Huh, a picture of...that looks like Danika if she was in the 1960's." Jane states as he looks over her shoulder.

"Wait, let me see." I say and she hands it to me and I can feel my face pale.

"What is it?" Lisbon asks.

"This isn't Gideons. This is Danika's wallet." I explain and the room goes silent.

"Why would Gideon have her wallet?" Morgan asks as he takes it.

"Wait, there's something else in here." Morgan adds and takes out a folded paper.

He unfolds it and furrows his brows. He keeps staring at it, not saying anything though.

"What is it?" I ask and he hands it to me.

"It's not your fault." I read the message out loud that's written in Jason's hand writing.

House's POV:
I try to think of what FLINT could possibly refer to. She wouldn't have written it down if it wasn't important, even in this state. I get up and pace back and forth trying to wrack my brain about anything she told me that could point to what it means.

I get my phone out and decide to call Wilson, since he usually remembers these things.

"Where are you?" He asks after he answers the phone.

"Washington." I say.

"Virginia?" He asks.

"No, Seattle." I state and he scoffs.

"Yeah, and I'm on the moon." I mocks me.

"I don't have time for this, Danika needs my help. Do you remember anything she said about Flint?" I ask and there's a pause.

"Wait, you're actually serious." He figures out and I roll my eyes.

"Why does that always surprise people?" I whine.

"What happened? Is Danika okay?"

"By okay do you mean, stabbed in the chest, died, came back, woke up and had a mental breakdown and attacked some nurses? Then yes, she's okay." I say.

"I'm on my way." He says and hangs up, I roll my eyes because he didn't give me a chance to ask what Flint meant.

Hotch's POV:
"Why would he have her wallet?" Lisbon asks and I clench my jaw.