Ultimately Bored

I go with Jake to talk with Fitz about a guy we have in our possession. I lean against the desk as the two guys talk with one another, more like argue about how this isn't a game. Cyrus comes in and they immediately stop arguing.

"Cyrus, do you need something?" Fitz asks.

Cyrus looks at the ground and I already know what's going through his mind. He grabs a vase and goes after Jake, but I grab his other hand and swing him around, take the vase out of his hand. I toss the vase aside and wrap my arm around his neck, while my other one is keeping his hand behind his back to keep him in place.

"Danika. Danika! Let him go." Jake tries to order me as I squeeze my arm tighter around Cyrus' throat as he tries to get loose from my grip.

"Danika!" Fitz orders and I clench my jaw, but let Cyrus go and he stumbles forward.

Jake is glaring at me, which gives Cyrus an opening to try and attack again, but this time it's towards me. Luckily Fitz steps in and holds him back.

"They killed him! They killed James. Let me go!" Cyrus growls and I go to confront him but Jake grabs my arm and holds me back.

Secret service enters in a hurry, but Fitz waves them off and gets Cyrus under control again.

"You lied to me." Cyrus says and points his finger at me and I narrow my eyes.

"Let's go." Jake orders and pushes me towards the door.

"What the hell was that back there?" Jake growls at me once we're in the car.

"He tried to attack me." I say.

"I'm not talking about that. You could've killed him! You ignored an order and almost killed him!" He snaps and I roll my eyes.

"If I wanted him dead he'd be dead." I mutter.

Dean's POV:
I wake up only for Crowley to be standing in front of me. He has a smug look on his face that annoys me to no end.

"Sorry, didn't want to wake you. But I'm afraid this can't wait." He says and I sit up.

"Whatever it is I'm sure you can get one of your other lackey's to-."

"It's about your'e friend...Danika, is it? Can't remember, she switches up her name so often." He scoffs, but I'm more worried about how he knows about her.

"What did you do?" I growl.

"Me? Nothing. It's what she's doing, what worries me." He counters and I narrow my eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's come to my attention that she no longer has her soul or her memories." He says and I don't believe him.

"You don't believe me? When's the last time she's called? Checked in?" He asks and I clench my jaw.

"You seen the news lately? The Vice President died. And then the press guy was murdered in a carjacking. Makes you wonder."

"You can't possibly think-."

"That she's involved? What if I had proof?" He counters and I narrow my eyes.

"She wouldn't-."

"Perhaps not, if she had her soul that is, but I have a solid source that says otherwise." Crowley states and I furrow my brows and Sam enters the room.

"Hello Sammy. Wanna tell Dean your dreams or shall I?" Crowley asks and Sam looks just as confused as I feel.

Danika's POV:
There's a knock on the door and Charlie walks in along with his little pet project, Quinn. I turn to the bookshelf so she doesn't see my face.