Keel-Haul

Hotch's POV:
"Garcia, are you sure this is where the call came from?" I ask looking at the large building with multiple guards lining the entrance.

"Yeah. It's where the call you got came from." She says over the phone.

"The one from Danika." I clarify.

"Yeah her phone, the one she called you from. It says the last location it was at before it was turned off was at this address." She agrees and I sigh.

"Okay, thanks." I say and hang up.

I go up to one of the guards who quirks a brow.

"May I help you?" He ask.

"Actually you can, is there a woman in there by the name Danika?" I ask.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss-."

"It's okay, I'm FBI. She's on my team. I tried calling her after she hung up on me, but her phone seems to have been turned off."

"Maybe she doesn't want to be interrupted."

"Yeah, except that FBI agents aren't allowed to turnoff their work phones. I need to make sure that everything is okay." I state.

"I'm sorry, you're gonna have to wait until the party is over." The man shrugs and I huff.

"Look, she is my responsibility. The last time I couldn't get in contact with someone in my line of work, they ended up dead on a bench. So, I don't give a damn if even the fucking President is in there, I need to make sure that my agent is safe!" I growl, fed up with this.

"Are you talking about Erin Strauss?" He asks about the death and I gulp and nod, he looks down at a list and sighs.

"She was your boss?" He questions and I nod and show him my ID.

"I'll allow you entry, but first you need to fit in better. The party is themed." He explains and takes my tie off.

"What are you-?" I start asking confused as another man comes over and helps him.

He wraps the tie around my waste and then the other one unbuttons a few buttons on my white shirt, showing some of my chest.

"It's easier to make you a pirate than an Englishman with all of this." He explains as he pops my collar.

He grabs a hat from one of the others and puts it on me and I quirk a brow. They take a step back and look at their handiwork and nod.

"You'll have to leave your weapons." He adds and I huff but give him my guns.

"Thank you." I say and he nods and I make my way inside.

I see two pirates talking with one another and recognize Danika's voice as one of them. The other one takes me a moment to place because he looks so different. But I look and see that it's Mr. Pearce. He looks over and sees me as does Danika.

 He looks over and sees me as does Danika