Flood

House's POV:
"Should we call her team?" Wilson wonders out loud.

"No, not yet. The last thing we need is the hassle, especially with the water issue we're having right now." Dr. Shepherd counters.

"Yeah, hate to get arrested for something silly like putting people at risk for their safety in a literal hospital." I scoff, knowing I've done just that more times than I can count.

"Until we know more, her team doesn't need to know anything. Our top priority is keeping her safe, even if that means it's from the very people who keep people safe for a living."

"You're saying that this is their fault?" Hunt questions confused.

"No, but they do seem to put her under a lot of stress at times when she's in the hospital. Which is exactly the last thing she needs right now."

"How many times has something like this happened?" He asks, Sloan and Shepherd just look at one another.

"Enough times that she has her own code word." The chief says as he walks over, along with a woman with a badge that says Bailey.

"Death Shadow." Bailey states, sounding impressed.

"I don't think I've ever met anyone who has been so close to death or pronounced dead as many times as her." The chief scoffs.

"Every time you think it's the last time; she pops up again, or she comes back through those doors in one way or another." Bailey agrees.

The group disperses and I sit in the hallway with Wilson while Dr. Hunt keeps watch of Danika.

A few minutes later I hear something extremely loud landing outside the building. Wilson comes over and tells me that a jet just landed in the parking lot. A few minutes later I watch as a man with dark ginger hair rushes down the hallway. He gets to Danika's door and looks in. His face has concern all over it. He goes to open the door, but a different man steps in the way, Dr. Hunt.

"Get out of my way." The first man orders in a British accent, as if he has superiority.

"Who are you?" Hunt asks.

"My name is Jettson, I'm here for Danika." The guy says and tries to move past Hunt.

"She's not taking any visitors." Hunt states.

"You see the name written on the wall repeatedly?" Jettson asks.

"You're telling me you know what that means?

"Yes, he does, Dr. Hunt, move out of the way." Shepherd orders and they stare each other down.

"He's the Flint she was referring to." I state out loud.

"Dr. Huang sent you, yes?" Shepherd asks Jettson who nods.

"Go in." He gives Jettson permission and Jettson goes in, I watch as he enters slowly.

"Hey there, sweetheart." He says in a gentle voice and Danika looks up from her knees at him.

She has recognition on her face and he goes over and slowly bends down to her level. He seems a lot less intimidating than he did a second ago. I then realize I recognize him from when I went to New York for a case that Danika asked me to help with. It was a huge group effort that led to no results or arrests.

"Flint." She whimpers.

"Yeah, it's me, I'm here." He says, seeming to realize what's wrong and brings her into a hug and she buries her head in his chest as he holds her tight.

Jettson's POV:
Danika holds onto me tight, but I can tell it's not exactly Danika. It's Mirit. Her mind is in the past for some reason and she's confused as to where she is and what's going on. She clearly doesn't recognize the other people around her, not consciously anyway.