Money

I watch as Reid struggles to get a hold of Kruger. He's trying to talk with him but Kruger is mostly ignoring him and going on talking with other agents.

"Remember what I told you, stand up to the bastards." I whisper in Reid's ear then walk away.

"Summers was obsessed with his own security." Reid finally gets the nerve.

"Aren't we all?" Kruger scoffs.

"He didn't care about money or possessions or family. All he cared about was his job. He was a classic control freak. A meticulous paranoid." Reid starts inferring and seems to finally get Kruger's attention.

"A loner who chose to live outside the community." Kruger exclaims.

"In an environment that he could control." Reid adds.

"Alright, all right, so he would have placed Aaliyah outside the community, in an environment that only he could control and have access to."

"Maybe. On the other hand, he might-. Reid starts saying but is cut off once again.

I leave Reid and go over to where Derek is talking to Sanchez at her desk. I already can't stand being near her.

"I don't think I could have a job where I had to sit and talk to psychopaths all day." She discloses.

"Okay, wait a minute. It's not all psychopaths. Trust me." Derek starts replying.

"Awe, That's so sweet, thanks." I joke and he scoff and rolls his eyes at me.

"We get our fair share of action, just ask this one, how many times have you been shot or hit by a car now?" Derek asks and I nudge him in the ribs.

"Funny." I mutter.

"Here's something you might find interesting. Joystick, come around 30 degrees, 15 by 13 north. Zoom in 2 miles." She gives the person next her her an order.

"Wait a minute. That looks like my neighborhood." Derek says and I look too.

"Oh yeah, you can almost see your naked ass dancing in the kitchen." I mock and he slaps my arm.

"You have a dog." She says.

"Awe, Clooney. I love Clooney!" I say.

"Well, looks like Clooney's on the couch." She reports and he chuckles.

"Okay, so you know where I live. I like that."
He replies, flirting with her and I roll my eyes and fake a gag.

"You also knew where Summers lived."

"That's my job." She shrugs.

"Your job to make it look like suicide?" Derek asks getting serious now.

"You stood over the dead body of a friend and a colleague, you stick a shotgun in his mouth and you pulled the trigger?" He asks.

"Yup." She states.

"Must take a psychological toll, no?" He questions.

"Let's get one thing clear. We all write a letter just like the one Summers wrote."

"Suicide note?" Derek questions but she doesn't say anything.

"That doesn't mess with your mind just a little bit?" Derek asks.

"I'm neither disillusioned or confused about what I am, what I do or what I have done." She lies.